Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter Food (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
Start off with shrimp cocktail. Honey/brown sugar glazed ham, potato salad, ribbon jello salad, cond......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by AC Fan
The only lists I make out are for shopping needs. For things that need to be done around the house i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
Today's dinner: Double breaded chicken thighs baked in the oven, mashed potatoes and gravy and succo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
I'm a fairly new poster to the hgtv boards. My name is Grace and I think I am truly blessed to be ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: turkey carcass with some meat (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
I pretty much do what everyone else does, add celery, carrots and a couple of bay leaves. I don't us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware of new advertising poster!!!! Still (in Craft Trends) by AC Fan
I wish everyone would not even read her posts and definitely do not click on her link. There is anot......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Macaroni Salad (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
Charming I use a very similar recipe but it calls for much less sugar, does not have the celery seed......

Discussion Topic  RE: suggestions on how to handle this- please!! (in Holidays) by AC Fan
What I did after our sons married was to ask their wives if they would mind bringing a side or desse......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Say Something About Paula Deen (in Favorite Shows) by AC Fan
The Food Network face book page has already been destroyed by Paula supporters so those of us that g......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: eagle nest (in General Gardening) by AC Fan
Sorry for the double post. The first one didn't show up....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

You can read here what Norfolk does with their eagle nests. Very sad. ......

It's too bad that the City of Norfolk does not feel the same about the eagles they are blessed to ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it~! (in Favorite Shows) by AC Fan
I enjoy Love It Or List it but I won't watch the too version. Whoever thought that would fly was wro......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: smile for today (in General Gardening) by AC Fan
They are so adorable. It is so nice to have those memories of those we lost. I have ornaments from m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse Rules - anybody watching this? (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
I don't understand why her sons haven't told her she is getting out of line with her double meaning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse Rules - anybody watching this? (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
Charming, her fans have been driving all of us nuts with their constant posting about her. No matter......

No her contract wasn't reinstated. She is definitely missed by a lot of viewers based on comments on......

I don't much care for the Farmhouse woman. I know the shows are scripted but it just seems like she ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanksgiving Menu? (in Food & Entertaining) by AC Fan
Turkey Dressing Mashed Potatoes Homemade Gravy Candied Yams (DH never had them before marrying me an......

Discussion Topic  RE: A sorry loss (in General Decorating) by AC Fan
I have two exactly like yours, same height and same width. I use them for the holidays. My sister in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

» Refine Search
» New Search