Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 121
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2406 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  what do you use to clean the following: (in Cleaning & Organizing) by gelato
1. granite counters 2.bathroom ceramic tiles 3. medicine cabinet mirrors.......I used to use windex ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Well I finally bought my first clematis (in General Gardening) by gelato
It's been a really long time since I've been on the board. I bought Mr. President, but I should hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  hard to keep shower door clean?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by gelato
i am in the middle of renovating our main bathroom. It is not a big bathroom and it is used every d......

Discussion Topic  RE: hard to keep shower door clean?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by gelato
thank you for your replies. You have given me much to think about. We have hard water and I hate ......

Discussion Topic  hard to keep shower door clean?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by gelato
i am in the middle of renovating our main bathroom. It is not a big bathroom and it is used every d......

Discussion Topic  what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
it's been a long time since I've been on here and done any decorating, hope you are all doing well. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
thanks so much for the warm welcome back. I haven't been doing much decorating and I really don't h......

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
the chandelier is about 31 inches. I think it gives the illusion of being higher because the "round......

Thanks everyone. The size is 8 x 12 which isn't easy to find. Should I pack away that chandelier a......

another angle...

Discussion Topic  what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
it's been a long time since I've been on here and done any decorating, hope you are all doing well. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Discovering More Winter Losses (in General Gardening) by gelato
I lost a lot of plants due to the harsh winter also and hurricane sandy the year before. The ones t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

» Refine Search
» New Search