Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 122
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2425 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
it's been a long time since I've been on here and done any decorating, hope you are all doing well. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
thanks so much for the warm welcome back. I haven't been doing much decorating and I really don't h......

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
the chandelier is about 31 inches. I think it gives the illusion of being higher because the "round......

Thanks everyone. The size is 8 x 12 which isn't easy to find. Should I pack away that chandelier a......

another angle...

Discussion Topic  what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by gelato
it's been a long time since I've been on here and done any decorating, hope you are all doing well. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I need a bigger print or is this one okay? (in General Decorating) by gelato
Michelle, those are some great inspiration photos. Thanks for sharing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I need a bigger print or is this one okay? (in General Decorating) by gelato
That's certainly an interesting suggestion. Anyone wanna chime in on keeping both prints?...

2nd picture...

okay, now you got me thinking about the side with no window. Would both prints work? I just proppe......

Sorry I haven't been around, just got back from visiting cousins in Ohio and stopped at the rock n r......

this comes in 24 x 32...

here's the room further away....

Discussion Topic  Do I need a bigger print or is this one okay? (in General Decorating) by gelato
The colors match perfectly but am not sure if it's too small for the wall. (excuse my daughter who'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by gelato
Kim, Heven't been on here much but I remember you very well. Wishing you the very best!! You will g......

Discussion Topic  what are your thoughts on this vignette? (in General Decorating) by gelato
I am horrible at accessorizing. Put something in the middle? Do you like the candles? the plate? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: when sewing an emblem (in Quilting & Needlework) by gelato
Thank you ladies ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: when sewing an emblem (in Quilting & Needlework) by gelato
it is 9 inches wide by 3 inches....

Discussion Topic  when sewing an emblem (in Quilting & Needlework) by gelato
Sorry that this doesn't pertain to quilting and needlework but couldn't find a better place to post ......

Discussion Topic  Does this plate look ridiculously big under cabinets? (in General Decorating) by gelato
Hi guys, haven't been around in a really long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I am in love with......

» Refine Search
» New Search