Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: my dogs act like they're starving (in Pets) by aggiegrad
no, I said the same amount as what you feed your dogs. meaning only a half a cup a day, not ten cups......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: my dogs act like they're starving (in Pets) by aggiegrad
seriously, only a half cup of food a day per dog? that's it? you try living on only a half cup of fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: for Marie Hofer, Gardening Editor (in Gardening with Kids) by aggiegrad
wow! thanks for posting a reply wavy. I didn't think anyone ever would. my last post was way back in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Gardening with Kids

Discussion Topic  RE: for Marie Hofer, Gardening Editor (in Gardening with Kids) by aggiegrad
still there aren't any new postings on the 4th of july. obviously no~one uses this board. so, when a......

seriously, not one post since march & now it's the middle of may. if that doesn't tell you that NO~O......

hey, ms marie, have you even noticed that no one has posted here since jan. 8th. it is now march 24t......

I totally agree with you karen. you would think if the moderators actually read these boards, they w......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the oldest thing you have? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by aggiegrad
the oldest thing I have is an old victrola that I inherited from a great aunt years ago. but, someon......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: one dog is jealous of another... (in Pets) by aggiegrad
you say the problem is when someone comes to the door? well, then practice having molly sit or stay ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Laugh for the Weekend (in Cleaning & Organizing) by aggiegrad
there's always the slow cooker or oven to put your chicken in instead. it's just as good that way....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite From-Scratch Sloppy Joe Recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by aggiegrad
sloppy joes? easy, just the way my mom made them. saute chopped onion in a little bit of butter, add......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Planting bulbs in a raised garden ?? (in General Gardening) by aggiegrad
I currently have my iris in 2 kiddie pools & they are doing just fine. they have about 6 inches of d......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Just a link.... (in General Gardening) by aggiegrad
real simple solution if you see someone on your porch you don't know. instead of opening your door, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi All - Did You Miss Me? (in General Gardening) by aggiegrad
brownthumb, no, that snakes post is a very funny story about a snake mistakenly brought in from the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: VE made me do it.. (in General Gardening) by aggiegrad
it looks like nettles to me too. if you do take them out be sure to wear gloves, as they will sting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need some help (in Landscaping) by aggiegrad
a rake & a shovel would be a good place to start. & maybe some friends to help with the digging woul......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help with my landscaping (in Landscaping) by aggiegrad
if it were me, I'd put a trellis up between the 2 lower windows & put a clematis or a climbing roseb......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

» Refine Search
» New Search