Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 117
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2323 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting tired of Buyer renegotiating (in Buying & Selling Homes) by countrybug
If rust in the pan is the only issue with the AC, you can have it replaced for WAY cheaper than $280......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: New Construction Upgrades (in Buying & Selling Homes) by countrybug
If it's going to be a rental, I wouldn't put tons of money into upgrades, unless the area just deman......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Poll  RE: Bathroom fixture metal preference? (in General Decorating) by countrybug
I tend to let the feel of the room determine the finishes. I've got ORB in the guest room, ORB in ou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: I need kitchen inspiration (in General Decorating) by countrybug
With the pics, I still think you have plenty of room for a regular cabinet, but maybe leave the it o......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need kitchen inspiration (in General Decorating) by countrybug
I think I'd go with a narrow cabinet, either for a mop, broom, stick vac... cleaning supplies on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun christmas project (in General Decorating) by countrybug
Cute! I saw a cute print done with a baby's foot, in green, with a red ribbon on the top, and writte......

Discussion Topic  RE: where/how to get a good deal on patio door (in General Remodeling) by countrybug
I don't know about HD, but Lowe's has special areas for Special Order Returns and items that are cle......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Your own housing space (in General Decorating) by countrybug
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths. Jamie and I share a bedroom... one bedroom is set up for the grandgirlies,......

» Refine Search
» New Search