Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (430 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/crochet and tell 8-28-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by lionpride
In the last month did one of the curly scarfs for friend at church. Already gave it to her. Workin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  looking for fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
Haven't been on for awhile but have a friend that is redoing a quilt for another friend. I believe ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet #3 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by lionpride
Totally missed this one till posted on thread 2. If no one else has asked for could I add 01 book 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet #2 All Gone (in Knitting & Crocheting) by lionpride
Just seen this. Boy don't get on the boards for a week or better and miss some good things. So man......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
Got mine today also. Some really pretty fabrics. Had a couple but did a real quick look thru so wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
Mine will go in mail tomorrow. All in package ready to mail. Mine are all from stash and no floral......

Mine is washed and dried, just waiting till I have a chance to cut them, package and mail. Hopefull......

Sign me up please. Will send email little later as trying to come up with quilt name. Already have......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
So sorry for your loss. I still miss my dad who passed away 3 years ago. Really helps to remember ......

Discussion Topic  RE: tablecloth (in Knitting & Crocheting) by lionpride
Here Is a link to one for sale on amazon. It is expensive but the other copies aren't as much. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: tablecloth (in Knitting & Crocheting) by lionpride
Yes please add any info you have. I also googles images trying to help and couldn't find it but I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Learn 2 Knit (in Knitting & Crocheting) by lionpride
What works best for you? If your a more visual learner and don't have some one close to show you th......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
last one.. my niece is having fourth baby and made this receiving blanket. Did a x stitch around ed......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
I cut these our spring summer last year but never sewed them. Used at sewing group to show steps of......

Woot finally got back into the sewing groove. Don't think I touched my machine except to move it fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Warn and Plush batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
here is link to all of places on their site fabric.com ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what I learned to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
Nicki you could do that one real easy. Like goaskmom said just go to you tube type in yarn over kni......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what I learned to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
We did dishcloths and hot pads for family for holidays the last couple years. Took a break this las......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify this crochet stitch? (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
It looks like you started with chain then came back and did single crochet for first real row. Then......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you watching the Olympics? They are using some patchwork! (in Quilting & Needlework) by lionpride
If I remember right the black feather was from the Russian couple. They did swan lake and was the b......

» Refine Search
» New Search