Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Family Project / Contractor NDA? (in Real Estate) by Yvetteabigail
This family really needs help! How could they live in those conditions? It makes me very sad to see ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make home stand out? (in Get It Sold) by Yvetteabigail
I would agree with everyone else and say the daycare next door is a stumbling block in getting your ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  Anyone watch the new episode of House Hunters last night? (in Favorite Shows) by Yvetteabigail
This episode was funny and not so funny in different ways. The realtor's remarks about the couple ev......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Making decorative pillows out of pillow cases or placemats (in General Crafts) by Yvetteabigail
Just wondering how would one go about making decorative pillows using pillow cases and or placemats?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  Making decorative pillows out of pillow cases or placemats (in General Crafts) by Yvetteabigail
Just wondering how would one go about making decorative pillows using pillow cases and or placemats?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  Is My First Place and My First Sale no longer in production? (in Favorite Shows) by Yvetteabigail
Just wondering about whatever happened to the shows My First Place and My First Sale? Are they no lo......

Discussion Topic  Is My First Place and My First Sale no longer in production? (in Favorite Shows) by Yvetteabigail
Just wondering about whatever happened to the shows My First Place and My First Sale? Are they no lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by Yvetteabigail
Kim, I am so sorry that you are going through what you are going through. I am separated and in the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: No idea what to do with this room (in Find Your Style) by Yvetteabigail
I would put in maybe a small pull out couch, a chair or two and a end table with a lamp. I would mak......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED COUPLE NEW PICS....Shared master bedroom... (in General Decorating) by Yvetteabigail
How big is the second bedroom or are both rooms the same size?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: My 2nd. house is now on the market. (in Real Estate) by Yvetteabigail
Hello IndycatCarol!......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: How to tell buyers not to climb in bathtub (in Get It Sold) by Yvetteabigail
I know I have seen it on the tv shows but I don't think it is unrealistic for a serious buyer to see......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Low Mortgage Appraisal - Buyer (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Yvetteabigail
They must give you a written 30 day notice to resign or vacate within 30 days. I would find out the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Weight Loss Issues (in Food & Entertaining) by Yvetteabigail
I too have had issues with my weight since I was 16 yrs old and I am now 40 and on several different......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search