Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Say Something About Paula Deen (in Favorite Shows) by steph1111
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I Say Something About Paula Deen (in Favorite Shows) by steph1111
Paula's current troubles are based on her deposition, her words, the MSM did not put words into her......

O.K. first post was scrubbed, so I'll try again. It not just the use of the one word that is causin......

Discussion Topic  Love it or List it too - Where does the budget go? (in Favorite Shows) by steph1111
Just caught this show for the second time. Not only are the designers designs awful, but where doe......

Discussion Topic  Love it or List it too - Where does the budget go? (in Favorite Shows) by steph1111
Just caught this show for the second time. Not only are the designers designs awful, but where doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: So Disappointed... (in Favorite Shows) by steph1111
This channel has been going down the drain for years now with no end in sight. The website has also......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contestents on the blog (in HGTV Design Star) by steph1111
The contestants area little snippy on the blogs. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitche......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 2 - Maybe it will become more interesting (in HGTV Design Star) by steph1111
The overall designs were boring and outdated. The garish paint colors were such a turnoff. With t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

» Refine Search
» New Search