Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 64
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1263 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  E-mail from Terrye French (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
This morning, I received an e-mail, purportedly from Terrye French who had gone overseas at the last......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  E-mail from Terrye French (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
This morning, I received an e-mail, purportedly from Terrye French who had gone overseas at the last......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
Add me to the list. I love this swap. Will PM you with my info shortly. LindaJ52...

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market Find (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
Congrats on the find, Patsy. Oh, and I am very happy to learn that I'm not the only one to give my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
I had been praying for Tim since he went back into the hospital. I'm so sorry that he's been taken ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
I'm so sorry that I didn't get my photos in on time. I have a very pretty block (IMHO) sitting here......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
OMG! I cannot believe it. On Sunday, I started playing around with my fabrics and last night, I fi......

I've gotten as far as pulling all of the fabrics for the block. They're all sitting, with the littl......

Oh, Thearica, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. ......

Hey, Nikki, remind her that all of your mailings are job security for her. I don't know if there ha......

Nicki, I just sent you a PM. I have the envelope ready for Monday mailing. I did it immediately so......

I just spotted this today, and I think that I'll give CQ another try, so sign me up. PM will be com......

Discussion Topic  Gorgeous Temari Balls (website to view) (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
I found this website that features the work of a 92-year old grandmother in Temari. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unknown sewing item (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
Nancyc20, since it is a funnel shape with such a small hole, maybe she used it for filling pin cushi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unknown sewing item (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
To put my 2 cents in, my first thought when I saw the photo was that it is a stylus of some sort. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAJAMA PARTY - Woven Snowflake - (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
Okay, I love this, but I don't understand why folks are saying that there is no Step 13. I have a S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
I agreed with the judges on the loser. Butt cheeks should not be seen, besides he had a "better tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
You know, Headie, I think that the siggy block, in the middle of the top row on the left, is mine fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresden Plate hotpads (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
Love these! And thanks for sharing the instructions. LindaJ52...

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by lindaj52
12 - but like the others, not every day. I do keep up-to-date with the COF pm group and I scan the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search