Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 92
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1835 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Made these after running across the threadingmyway site, but mine were prototypes using her idea, an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Fabric Outlet in Springfield, MO(BRANSON retreat) has great prices on wide fabrics. In all honesty, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
We have an HP printer/scanner/copier that has a fitting for scanning negatives and slides. The soft......

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
There are services @ many photo processing that can transfer 8mm & probably most media. We have a t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding Question: Can I use straight and bias in the same binding? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Yep, it'll work. Did it once myself to add interest to the binding & it was a way to make use of a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Sure would like to get there someday. Thanks so much for posting all the photos and links to see all......

Discussion Topic  RE: # 7 of 12 charity quilts for 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Very nice, Lori. Simple and easy way to use scraps for charity. Got some to do myself as soon as I g......

Discussion Topic  RE: The skirt my niece made... (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Very nice. Good job, teach!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Love the scrappy purple hues! Eta: At first glance I thought the Wedding Ring quilt was from a Cher......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
So sorry for your family's loss. Praying for peace & comfort for you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: O t T& P (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I'm so sorry to hear you all have this to go through. Prayers....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusable shopping bags? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Several years ago a vendor at Expo had "save our planet" fabric that I nearly purchased, then later ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
2-#93, so I'll be 96! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-19-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Evelyn, that's looking spectacular! I can't imagine that you aren't happy with any of those gorgeous......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-19-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I'm taking it to display at the farm. Mom's story would be about that farm, and mine too for that ma......

Are those Eleanor Burns' leaves? I have that tablerunner pattern...really like yours. Love your EQ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shauna, are you quilting on your birthday? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Best wishes, Shauna, for celebrating another year!...

Discussion Topic  Quilt Show this week in Wichita Kansas~Anybody going? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
This week (Thur-Sat) is the Common Threads Quilt Show in Wichita Kansas. I hope to go, but it's not......

Discussion Topic  RE: What was the name of that quilt shop? (Well, 2 shops) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I love following up on links you co-enablers post here, but I've been flitting from site to site, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt Cam aka Bonnie-Cam/It'sShow time (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom

» Refine Search
» New Search