Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1846 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
We don't know. We heard some have been found, but until we have confirmation, I'm assuming they are ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
ttt for more info?...

Can't wait to see if your news is true, but afraid it may not be. The original announcement said mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Thanks, I'm in this time ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I'm thinking about this, but haven't been paying attention to your past swaps. Have made and used so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grand Rapids Quilt Show this week (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Ali, I hope you're having a great time today. Does the quilt show have a website? I never tire of l......

Discussion Topic  RE: See the great doll quilt show today (pics) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
So great a contribution. So many little girls with special gift of their very own. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Did you get the fabric you need? I was at a Joann's yesterday and picked some up in case you hadn't.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you seen...or do you know.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Exactly Imaquilter!!! I thought their response was offensive, implying the consumer was un-informed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I wonder what they've done to change their product? I checked my old one and it was made in Japan. ......

Wonder if contacting Olfa company directly would get a more helpful response? At the very least, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Thanks, pattyj. Have plenty of those, too! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom

I was looking for a bodkin to use on Eleanor Burns applique methods, and order "bodkin". Must be an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I've been popping in sometimes to see what all you gals have been up to. What a great swap. Lookin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beginner sewer/quilter (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
You could show her patterns for all these ideas and let her choose. Another suggestion is at the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition quilting designs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition quilting designs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom

These suggestions are so great, Thank You! Sure hope it helps you too, Florida Farm Girl & pattyj. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search