Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Very impressive!!! Kudos to hubby.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
In looking at some files on an old computer, there's a folder with the files you are looking for. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need web site (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
It might help if you posted here what fabric it is you are looking for. The ladies here are pretty ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need web site (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
quiltshops.com and equilter.com are the 2 I've used. Good Luck! eta Since you are looking for an ol......

Discussion Topic  RE: will the presence of one nesting species deter another? Nest has been abandoned. (in General Gardening) by wildcatmom
Can you be certain if it's swallows or sparrows that's the concern? A bit of detective work may be i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Paducah Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Was checking things out via googlemaps just a couple days ago. Paducah's been on my quilty "bucket"......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
WB, the white one reminds me of my 1st machine, from the 60's. I may actually have the manual somewh......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Gorgeous! Now, who's going to do the re-assembly? I wish I knew what happened to my grandma's old ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Oh, you are an ornery trickster!!! I have been having some glitches getting here recently, and for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help finding fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Looking at the 2 fabrics now, they look less alike than I first thought. Maybe you could email them......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help finding fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
The fabric outlet store is online now...just got the news today. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
T & Ps for SS, and glad her special quilt is there to comfort her. Appreciate the update....

Discussion Topic  RE: Size of baby quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I think the size of your quilt would depend some on the fabrics you use. If flannel, minky, or fleec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I can't think of a better way to spend the day. Congratulations!!! Great quilt, too....

Discussion Topic  RE: classic squares (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I wonder about oxford cloth for the backing....

Discussion Topic  RE: New at quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Welcome from Kansas! You did a great job on your quilt, & congratulations on successfully posting a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Board messed up? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
Which "reply" are you trying to use? Maybe a different one will work. Last week, I couldn't sign i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Board messed up? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
I was having trouble last week but not so much today. Guess I got an earlier start and was on here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: happy St. Patrick's Day.. working on anything green today?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom
As it happens, my bathrobe is green and I'm reworking it so I can get more life out of it. The fabr......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT prayers for FIL/updated/passed away (in Quilting & Needlework) by wildcatmom

» Refine Search
» New Search