Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES I GOT MY JULY BLOCK AND IT IS A BEAUTIFUL ONE. I THINK I AM THE LOKIE ONE IN THE GROUP MY ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap -June (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES I GOT MY BLOCK YESTER DAY IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL I WILL PUT A PITURE LATER I HAVE TO GO AND DO......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES KMOUSE AND DIANE I JUST SENT MY PICTURE TO DIANE I DID ASK DIANE TO SENT IT TO KMOUSE I HA......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES NICKI I ALLMOST MIST THIS ONE I WANT IN IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE SOMENY IN THIS CHANLEN LOVE E......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - February (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES I GOT MY BLOCK AND IT IS SO BEUTIFUL THIS IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL QUILT WHEN FINISH THA......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Mystery Sister Block Swap - *Blocks Posted for January* (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES I GOT MY BLOCK AND I LOVE THE FRABRIC SHE IS USING FOR MY BLOCKS AND THE FIRST ONE IS SUPP......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Mystery Sister Block Swap - *Blocks Posted for January* (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES MY BLOCK IS DONE AND REDY TO GO IN THE MAIL HUGS ELY...

HI LADIES DIANE COUNT ME IN IT WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL SWAP HUGS ELY...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 1st Installment - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES Q I WILL SENT PICUSE LATER TODAY OF MY FIRST ONE I DID NOT USE ANY LIGHTE WEIGHT FUSIBLE A......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 1st Installment - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES I AM USEING PERL 8 AND IT IS GOOD. I FINISH 5 OLREDY AND DID SOME OF THE OTHER BLOCK CUT T......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Believe In Snowmen USE NEWEST THREAD NOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES Q I DID GET MY YESTERDAY AND GET TO WORK RIGHT AWAY. I DID ALL MY SNOW MEN ON THE FABRIC A......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Believe In Snowmen USE NEWEST THREAD NOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES Q PUT ME IN TOO I LOVE TO DO THIS ONE, AND FOR THE OTHER THING WE TOLK ABOUT AND LET LOVE......

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
dear owie all my t and prayer are with you and family hugs and love ely...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIS FLUER I AM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE WHAT I MAKE FOR YOU AND THAT YOU HAVE A BEUTIFUL BIRTHDAY WITH......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULY BABYS NICKI HOPE YOU AND TIMECARD HAVE A GRAT DAY. LOVE ELY...

HI LADIES I WANT TO THANK A BERY SPECIAL PERSON MY BIG SECRET SISTER PURPLE BUTTERFLY SHE SENT ME 5......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES NICKI YOU PUT MY ANIVERSARY IS THE 18 BUT MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 16 LOVE ELY I WI......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES I HAVE PANDI REDY TO STAR APPLIQUING THE ? I HAVE Q'S ALLMOST REDY TO PUT TOGETHER THE ROW......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by ELY/SYSSY
HI LADIES Q I GOT PANDIBEAR'S ROWS AND YOUR FABRIC I WILL STAR RIGHT WAY TO WORK IN THIS I WHANT TO ......

HI LADIES Q THAT IS A HANSOME QUILT YOU HAVE THERE. RONDI I LOVE YOUR HALOWING ONE. I MAIL LACE ANGE......

» Refine Search
» New Search