Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (583 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Adding my vote for white faux wood blinds. They can be cut and adjusted to fit odd sizes. It would......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Back in the day (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
LOS, you are going to have such a wonderful time reading those diaries! It will be interesting to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
MR, that looks like a fun book and the piece will look fab painted! LOS, too many wonderful finds t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
GP, I am also a huge fan of bling!! Boning refers to the hard plastic pieces sewn into the inner cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
GP, those candlesticks are really pretty. Are they for a special part of the wedding? The dress I a......

Martha, great finds as always. I used to do some crewel work, but don't have the patience for needl......

Discussion Topic  RE: where did you buy your tub? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
That is a very attractive tub! Just a caveat to think about with claw foot tubs: if it is close to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Yippee! I just love it when a plan comes together. Looks great. Thanks for the update. Candy...

Discussion Topic  RE: Skylight window treatments? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I have white sheers in my skylights. I used tension rods across the narrow ends and shirred the shee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Voting for #3 also! Maybe you could find some smaller mirrors whose frames could be painted like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/11 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
JC, The Nordic ware bundt pan for $5 was a super deal. NitaLynn, what a pretty little jar and the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like?? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Nope!! JMHO, but it looks like something from the 30's with that curtain in front of the sink, and ......

Discussion Topic  Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Today is Nat'l Ice Cream Day, so I set a table to participate, LOL Stay cool y'all. ......

Discussion Topic  July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I set this table for the 4th using my thrift store plates, napkins, tablecloth, flatware, glasses, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Thanks everybody. My DGD actually got to help with the project. She spent the night, so that aftern......

Discussion Topic  Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
My 8 yr old DGD is redoing her room from princess to Tiffany Bling, LOL. The walls are going to be ......

Discussion Topic  Newest Candy and Friend creation (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
My friend Barb saw the doll bed I made for Gannon last Christmas and asked if I would help her make ......

Discussion Topic  Totally Bummed by Amer. Dr. Bldr (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I just finished watching Amer. Dr. Buildr. I was totally bummed by the choice of Lukas as the "Drea......

Discussion Topic  The latest C & C Collaboration (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I just finished another project with my friend Carol, so this is the latest of 4 Candy & Carol colla......

Discussion Topic  May in Colorado (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
So we had snow and rain for Mothers Day and it continued overnight. This is what my backyard looked......

» Refine Search
» New Search