Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (591 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Thanks everybody. Wanda, not only is there a day, but July is Ice Cream month!! I frequently get Mi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
What better reason to have some ice cream than it is the national day for celebrating it!! What's y......

Discussion Topic  Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Today is Nat'l Ice Cream Day, so I set a table to participate, LOL Stay cool y'all. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
They are both absolutely precious!! You did a fabulous job on the painting. I am so glad to hear t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
It looks very artistic to me! I am not familiar with Tasha Tudor, but it is going to be darling whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Strings, thank you. I collect almost all of my tablescape items at thrift stores and since I contin......

Discussion Topic  July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I set this table for the 4th using my thrift store plates, napkins, tablecloth, flatware, glasses, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: How will your weather be for the fourth? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
It is supposed to be mid 90's!! Fortunately, my tee time is early, LOL Happy 4th everyone, Candy...

Discussion Topic  RE: New Thread - UPDATED Desk Area (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I like the desk and chair behind the sofa as they are in the last picture. I also like the 2 large ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Thanks everybody. My DGD actually got to help with the project. She spent the night, so that aftern......

Discussion Topic  Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
My 8 yr old DGD is redoing her room from princess to Tiffany Bling, LOL. The walls are going to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-23-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
MR, Good Luck on your dog quest! I hope the medical issues are all OK. The towers by the desk are i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-23-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Martha, that is a beautiful pillow! It looks like a comfy chair too! LOS, I love that table and wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I agree with either glass or plexiglass to be able to appreciate the structure of the spindle. JMHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-9-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
MR, those small tool kits are very handy. Martha, what a cool hyacinth vase! That rocker looks ver......

Discussion Topic  Newest Candy and Friend creation (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
My friend Barb saw the doll bed I made for Gannon last Christmas and asked if I would help her make ......

Discussion Topic  Totally Bummed by Amer. Dr. Bldr (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I just finished watching Amer. Dr. Buildr. I was totally bummed by the choice of Lukas as the "Drea......

Discussion Topic  The latest C & C Collaboration (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I just finished another project with my friend Carol, so this is the latest of 4 Candy & Carol colla......

Discussion Topic  May in Colorado (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
So we had snow and rain for Mothers Day and it continued overnight. This is what my backyard looked......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Thank you all for the compliments. It has not been quite the day we planned. Rain and snow on and o......

» Refine Search
» New Search