Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (581 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
IMHO, they look very nice. Your house, your décor!!!! If they are your taste and match your décor,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Froo Froo, yes, they are ceramic, very heavy, and with the faux gold leaf. I think it is a Pier One......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Welcome Back Skyler!!! That view is amazing. Glad you enjoyed your time away. Always, I hope the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Lori, I also resize with Paint. BUT, I don't use the "add attachment" feature as my pictures had to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our fall "decorating" (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Not exactly the decorating I was expecting as many of your past posts have been your beautiful fall ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Tardy to the party...but I have never noticed anything unusual. Being a retired teacher, I do conf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I do set tablescapes, just for fun! I find almost all of the items at various thrift stores and use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I think Fall has already arrived here!! It has been chilly and rainy all day, and will be getting do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Congratulations!! Looks like it was wonderful!! TFS, Candy...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Mary Ruth, I have sewn since I was 8 yrs old and I also upholster, so I totally know what you mean a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
MR, that looks like a fun book and the piece will look fab painted! LOS, too many wonderful finds t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Adding my vote for white faux wood blinds. They can be cut and adjusted to fit odd sizes. It would......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back in the day (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
LOS, you are going to have such a wonderful time reading those diaries! It will be interesting to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
GP, I am also a huge fan of bling!! Boning refers to the hard plastic pieces sewn into the inner cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
GP, those candlesticks are really pretty. Are they for a special part of the wedding? The dress I a......

Martha, great finds as always. I used to do some crewel work, but don't have the patience for needl......

Discussion Topic  RE: where did you buy your tub? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
That is a very attractive tub! Just a caveat to think about with claw foot tubs: if it is close to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Skylight window treatments? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I have white sheers in my skylights. I used tension rods across the narrow ends and shirred the shee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Voting for #3 also! Maybe you could find some smaller mirrors whose frames could be painted like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/11 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
JC, The Nordic ware bundt pan for $5 was a super deal. NitaLynn, what a pretty little jar and the c......

» Refine Search
» New Search