Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (597 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
We are home and slowly starting the healing process. Your T & P's have been very touching and I wan......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Thank you all so much for your support. It has been a long couple of weeks and we still do not have ......

Thank you all so much! She had battled al*co*hol addi*ction for decades and had tried this before, ......

Discussion Topic  Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
My DH's 39 yr. old DD and my StepDD of 14 yrs. took her * own * life * yesterday. Please send up T ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Adding my T & P's to the rest. Blessings to you and your son. Candy...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
My deepest Sympa*thy on your loss. They look like a very happy couple in that cute pic of Donnie's. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Finished Lined Velvet BR WTs (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Beautiful job on those drapes. I also like that your hardware is minimal and does not overpower you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/3/14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Bobbier, the pots are a gorgeous color. Darling bunny too!! OHL, Deja vu! Liked 'em last week too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anniversary celebration ideas? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Happy almost Anniversary! Congrats on 40 years! The slide show sounds like a super idea. Candy...

Discussion Topic  RE: Men, can't live without them..... (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Love the settle! The pictures of your living room takes me back to my wonderful grandparents home, w......

Discussion Topic  OT: Wicked Wanda LOL (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Since everybody around here is Bronco crazy, I don't have anyone to joke around with, so thought I'd......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
According to one of my DM's cousins who was researching our family genealogy, we are related to Poco......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 1-27-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
That is a gorgeous tea kettle! Is it copper? Tea kettles and teapots are some of my favorite collec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 1-20-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
MR, I remember when you first posted that gorgeous mirror!! I was drooling all over the keyboard, LO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 1-20-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
MR & BR, both of you found some great lamps!! Martha, the area around Sedona, AZ is spectacular!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting Laminate countertop (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Christmas Candy
I painted a blue laminate countertop. I used Rustoleum paint for countertops, but NOT the kit. It w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 1-13-14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Martha, the nutmeg grater is too cute. I'd be afraid to carry it in a pocket as it looks like it co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Jaysmom, I can't believe someone would be so low as to do something like that! Some people are just......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
JM, I'm with you!! I am still enjoying my lights and won't start taking anything down until Jan. 6!!......

Discussion Topic  Woodland Santa Table (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Even though the Debbie Mumm plates are called Woodland Santa, I think they are just cute for a winte......

» Refine Search
» New Search