Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (546 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Got this great mirror....now what??? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Current height on stool looks good. You could just use regular white glue to fasten down the edges......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Witch Shoes (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Ironic that the fav is the gold one I started with to make the shoes. They are an open mesh, and sin......

Discussion Topic  Witch Shoes (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I have been making some witch shoes for Halloween. I started with a gold mesh shoe. Then paper mac......

Discussion Topic  Boos Jars!!! (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I have seen some jars on Pin*terest that I really liked. I found 3 jars at GdWl for .85c ea, 3 candl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just 4 Fun... what was your Granny's kitchen like? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I only went to my maternal Grandparents house when I was little. She always had homemade chocolate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Froo, pretty necklaces. I especially like the white choker! IMC, that crate looks great! You'll h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
IMHO, they look very nice. Your house, your décor!!!! If they are your taste and match your décor,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Froo Froo, yes, they are ceramic, very heavy, and with the faux gold leaf. I think it is a Pier One......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Welcome Back Skyler!!! That view is amazing. Glad you enjoyed your time away. Always, I hope the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Lori, I also resize with Paint. BUT, I don't use the "add attachment" feature as my pictures had to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our fall "decorating" (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Not exactly the decorating I was expecting as many of your past posts have been your beautiful fall ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Tardy to the party...but I have never noticed anything unusual. Being a retired teacher, I do conf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I do set tablescapes, just for fun! I find almost all of the items at various thrift stores and use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I think Fall has already arrived here!! It has been chilly and rainy all day, and will be getting do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Congratulations!! Looks like it was wonderful!! TFS, Candy...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
GP, I am also a huge fan of bling!! Boning refers to the hard plastic pieces sewn into the inner cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
GP, those candlesticks are really pretty. Are they for a special part of the wedding? The dress I a......

Martha, great finds as always. I used to do some crewel work, but don't have the patience for needl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Skylight window treatments? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
I have white sheers in my skylights. I used tension rods across the narrow ends and shirred the shee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like?? (in General Decorating) by Christmas Candy
Nope!! JMHO, but it looks like something from the 30's with that curtain in front of the sink, and ......

» Refine Search
» New Search