Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Does anyone have ORB faucets (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Looking for opinions/thoughts on ORB faucets in a bathroom. I don't see them as much any more, maybe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Does anyone have ORB faucets (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Looking for opinions/thoughts on ORB faucets in a bathroom. I don't see them as much any more, maybe......

Discussion Topic  How to make new house decorating decisions (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
We are on our way to building a new house this spring - downsizing from a 3400 sf colonial to approx......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make new house decorating decisions (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Thank you all so much for your thoughtful and detailed answers. I have read and re-read each one! Fo......

Discussion Topic  How to make new house decorating decisions (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
We are on our way to building a new house this spring - downsizing from a 3400 sf colonial to approx......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
I have a room in BM Alexandra Beige and it's definitely a lovely brown shade. Very happy with it. I ......

Discussion Topic  Off white & white - a do or don't? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Need thoughts/opinions. Would off white kitchen cabinets work with white wainscoting in a breakfast ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off white & white - a do or don't? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Thanks for everyone weighing in! Lots of food for thought. DH tells me that our woodwork now is BM w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off white & white - a do or don't? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Thanks, all. Yes, I'm afraid off white will look dirty against crisp white wainscoting. DH likes off......

Discussion Topic  Off white & white - a do or don't? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Need thoughts/opinions. Would off white kitchen cabinets work with white wainscoting in a breakfast ......

Discussion Topic  What kind of headboard do you have? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
What kind of headboard do you have - and what do you like about it? Pictures are welcome!...

Discussion Topic  What kind of headboard do you have? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
What kind of headboard do you have - and what do you like about it? Pictures are welcome!...

Discussion Topic  Wood or Painted Kitchen Cabiets? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
I have cherry wood kitchen cabinets in my current kitchen. There is a very good possibility that we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood or Painted Kitchen Cabiets? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Thanks to all who have taken the time to respond, post pics and provided links. I have been weighing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood or Painted Kitchen Cabiets? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
I appreciate the discussion of painted vs. wood toned cabinets. The house in question is a Cape styl......

Discussion Topic  Wood or Painted Kitchen Cabiets? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
I have cherry wood kitchen cabinets in my current kitchen. There is a very good possibility that we ......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know what happened to this blog? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Does anyone know what happened to the blog, Savvy Seasons by Liz? And while I'm on the topic of bl......

Discussion Topic  Questions about white cabinet kitchens vs wood (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
In New England where I live, few have the white cabinet kitchens that are so popular everywhere else......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know this fabric? (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
Just spotted the fabric on this window treatment and wondered if anyone knows it and/or where to fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating blogs (in General Decorating) by LoveHomeDecor
I too had this happen to me recently and am still in the process of slowly rebuilding my favorite bl......

» Refine Search
» New Search