Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Need to check in more often! So- I'm not into sports, least favorite colors are browns and oranges,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - list so far!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
So hard to pick favorites! I have a greencheek conure (very small parrot) and a parakeet. I love th......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I'm in for 2015! I'm a New Yorker, but see you have several folks. No need to sign me up for a sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I'm terrified of zippers, so maybe a class on making a zippered pouch? The last and Only zipper I'v......

Discussion Topic  RE: A tour of the Woodworkers Shop (where your doll quilts go) MUST SEE (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Oh how I Love to see these posts! I didn't participate this year- am busy making quilts for close t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I am Sooo impressed! I haven't finished the cane seat started months ago. Decided to repaint the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Oh- the memories are coming back! We had stencils and spray snow for the windows. Metal tinsel the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
What a wonderful thread! Already thinking about making the stocking. I rarely join in swaps, but l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I'd like to join in this year....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lap robes (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Love the ideas. FYI- I worked briefly in a Nursing Home and found flannel really didn't hold up to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I bought a featherweight that barely ran. Turned out to have 2 threads wedged behind the hook. Hop......

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Just need to trim them and send them packing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Strips are cut, but no time to sew yet. Probably next weekend....

I'm in for 25 batik blocks. I prewash my fabrics as they come into the house, esp the batiks. I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing room safety question (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Check with the Building department in your town. They or someone in the department have electrical ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, update, swapping later this week, all in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Owie- Maybe you will keep remembering more of the good times as you play with her fabrics. Go slowly......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I'm in for a 12" block. Sent a PM. Any special colors?...

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
Owie, I am so sorry this terrible loss has happened to you and your family. Snuggle up those grandc......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAJAMA PARTY - Woven Snowflake - (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
I was out sewing with friends tonight and missed this! I've seen these made out of wood strips, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by longjohn
#125- I pop in several times a week. Janet...

» Refine Search
» New Search