Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (270 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Poll  RE: *SIXTH HEXIE POLL*VOTE UNTIL AUG. 13TH! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
Kathy, sent my hexies out yesterday. Hope you like them. Angie...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Poll  RE: *SIXTH HEXIE POLL*VOTE UNTIL AUG. 13TH! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
Kathy sign me up for #6 please. I'll be more careful on packaging. I voted for autumn. Have to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
OMG HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Discussion Topic  RE: A new twist on String quilts! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
I've had one I'm doing in just shades of blue with the white center. Very pretty. Not that hard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: **Seventh Hexie Swap--Shipped Back 1/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
Thanks Kathy. got hexies back...great. I think I will take a break for now. Sister died Jan 11 and m......

Discussion Topic  RE: **FIFTH HEXAGON SWAP-SHIPPING BACK 9/9** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
Got mine also....just love them. Thanks to everyone. Angie...

Discussion Topic  RE: **FIFTH HEXAGON SWAP-SHIPPING BACK 9/9** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
Kathy, In my rush to get my hexies ( #4) to you I know I really messed up the packaging to you. I am......

Kathy, sign me up for the stash buster. will be sending you my hexie's next week for the forth swap......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOURTH HEXIE SWAP-ALL SHIPPED BACK HOME** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
My Hexie 's have arrived home and safe. I am really exicited and happy with them Thank you all. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOURTH HEXIE SWAP-ALL SHIPPED BACK HOME** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
Thanks for the reminder. have to count to see what I have hugs...

Hi, Don't see my name on the sign up list. Just got my templates and am sorting through my materia......

Discussion Topic  RE: a post on facebook by Bonnie of Quiltville --Mary Ellen Hopkins passed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Angie in NH
I am so sad to hear of her passing. she made quilting so much fun and did encourage all of us to no......

» Refine Search
» New Search