Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 111
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2214 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by char77
You guys are doing fantastic work!! I'm pulling out the fabrics today and kitting up more blocks so ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by char77
Anael~ LOVE your colors choices, as usual. Wish you could come and help me match fabrics to make qu......

Anael~ that will be another beauty!! I really do like doing these little guys, but I don't know if ......

that will be Stunning!!!!...

yeah Wanda!!! keep posting them please ......

Congrats Anael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's as lovely as I thought it would be!! I am working on block 70 ......

and...

cuilteanna _ I LOVE that black sashing - it just makes your blocks pop! I am seeing more and more b......

and...

finished 2 more blocks this week...

pattyj~ I fell in love with the quilt once I read the book by Jennifer Chaverini (sp). She had a web......

Anael~ I cannot WAIT to see your quilt! I love the colors and fabrics you're using. I had to take......

and F8 Ladies' Aid Album (not pressed yet)...

one more down! F10 Aunt Sukey's Choice...

sister sue - i'm not even at the 1/2 way point yet, but I'm darn close! 70+ more to go ......

one more block done this week - geez it's only been what - 3/4 years that i've been working on this ......

Back at it again ......

more beauties Anael!!...

The book says 10 yards - including 2-1/2 yards for sashing and the inner border...

Anael~ you make such GORGEOUS blocks!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search