Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 235
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4681 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP -- Challenge quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I bought the pattern earlier this year at Joann's -- pattern only in a ziplock bag. It was going to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP -- Challenge quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I can answer gmvj's question. The pattern is called Junk to Jemz, and I bought it at Joann's becaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? WINNER! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Our July winner is: I B Sewin! PM me your address, and I will get your prize in the mail. Who......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? WINNER! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Oh, wow, there are some great projects here! Sorry to MIA; I have been down with a terrible stomach......

Discussion Topic  Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? WINNER! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Today is July 31st. There are 146 days until Chris*tmas. Did anyone get anything finished to sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Secret Toy Society (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I've never heard of them, but I think it's a great idea! Maybe I can put some of this blasted fake ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Congratulations, Quilter Jen! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I'm so happy for you. I've been through those tough job searches, and trust me, they make the work ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● MDA Quilt Raffle ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Congratulations to Lisa, Karen, and the other winner. All of you are lucky to have a special "Jean"......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Oh good heavens, who does that? My compliments for being so organized. This from someone who just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Linda, that is spectacular! You really used all of those fabrics to their best advantage. Thanks f......

Love that acorn and the beautiful vine. I have sewn all of my components. Design wall is next. Oo......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Now if that isn't a testament to the power of prayer, I don't know what is. Prayers will continue a......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Wow, Lisa, that is perfect for you! What a dream come true. May you have ever more creative and wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: look at what i've been doing . (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Nice job....

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt...Top finished..smaller strips and border (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
It is turning out beautifully. Thanks for sharing. P*rayers continue for all of you....

Discussion Topic  RE: red and white quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Cute quilt, Evelyn! Love your choices....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I'm so happy to read this good news. I will keep all of you in my prayers that her recovery is comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
One of our office supply firms around here, starts with S******, can enlarge patterns on their wide-......

Discussion Topic  RE: # 7 of 12 charity quilts for 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
That is super wonderful, Lori! Thanks for all you are doing to enrich the lives of those who need a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Coco Cathy, you certainly have not offended me. I realize that not everyone can be perfect. I cert......

» Refine Search
» New Search