Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 234
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4673 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. DH is in the same boat. These are pricele......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Has a Holiday Project to Show Off? (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Well, J Lu, since you are the only one who posted, you are by default the winner! Please PM me your......

Discussion Topic  Who Has a Holiday Project to Show Off? (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
We're looking for pictures of something you have completed for the upcoming winter holidays -- decor......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Lost my mojo ........... If someone finds it, please send it overnight express mail. Seriously in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Oh good heavens, who does that? My compliments for being so organized. This from someone who just ......

Linda, that is spectacular! You really used all of those fabrics to their best advantage. Thanks f......

Love that acorn and the beautiful vine. I have sewn all of my components. Design wall is next. Oo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns, if you sent fabric, please check (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I have more in case someone needs it. I think I'll make it into a quilt back if no one speaks up....

Discussion Topic  RE: 1944 vs 2014…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
That is amazing! Thanks for sharing. Sometimes technology just amazes me. I showed it to my husba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Congratulations, Jan! What a showstopper, and it deserves every single ribbon....

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Nothing that remotely resembles applique or flowers, so I'm a log cabin -- classic, I guess. Hmmmm.......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Secret Toy Society (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I've never heard of them, but I think it's a great idea! Maybe I can put some of this blasted fake ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● MDA Quilt Raffle ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Congratulations to Lisa, Karen, and the other winner. All of you are lucky to have a special "Jean"......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Now if that isn't a testament to the power of prayer, I don't know what is. Prayers will continue a......

Discussion Topic  Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? WINNER! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Today is July 31st. There are 146 days until Chris*tmas. Did anyone get anything finished to sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: red and white quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Cute quilt, Evelyn! Love your choices....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I'm so happy to read this good news. I will keep all of you in my prayers that her recovery is comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Coco Cathy, you certainly have not offended me. I realize that not everyone can be perfect. I cert......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Terry, I'm buying a t-shirt that says, "Their, there, they're not the same!" I'm hoping my students......

Don't get me started. Axe vs. ask Irregardless Alot Like, ya know? My current favorite letter from......

» Refine Search
» New Search