Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 237
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4730 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Then there was the deli counter woman. I wanted 3/4 of a pound of ham -- she put 0.34 pounds of ham......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Gardenpat and Seeing Stars, y'all are doing some wondrous work there! Beautiful quilts both of you....

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I will go stitch down some more little circles in a few minutes. I've decided that there is no way ......

Okay, I found the project -- needs more than I thought. I cut out the rest of the appliques and glue......

I should have numbered my projects differently. How in the world did I end up with the two that nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
No, Thearica, I did not resize the pictures because you told me not to. Hmmmm, not sure what happen......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
And, the pictures are in the cyber delivery system. Whew!...

Almost done. Q, I'm sending you a PM for your email since my eternal computer meltdowns have wiped ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I just printed mine, and they came out fine, Lois. I hope you got all of the information. If you n......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
As my wonderful friend, LisaTX once said to me, "Are you totally insane or completely nuts?" I thin......

True story. We took the 9th graders on a field trip. I counted the money, and the math teacher alp......

There's a reason I teach English -- numbers are not my friends! Jean, whenever you send the squar......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I make very, very few quilts to give to people I know. My mom, niece, and nephew have all received ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt smart products (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
I used the Lone Star for a quilt (it was required by the pattern). It worked well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pretty quilt I saw...anyone know name? (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
The borders/sashing would be great for any large focal point fabric or those pre-printed squares tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: a string walks into a bar (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
Good one!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Funny for seniors…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
My DH says he lived on the IAMS diet when I went to Europe for a week. I guess he ate off the regul......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
A special big congratulations to Garden Pat and to everyone who completed their projects this month.......

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
What a fabulous story! Please update us on the outcome of the auction....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by needlecrazy
So, Miss Sassy, what do you want to know about yourself? Oh, you meant me. Well, I found this bo......

» Refine Search
» New Search