Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1489 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Thank you all so much for your kind comments. I am really happy with this one. I love the colors a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I have two quilt tops to share today, but I'll put them in separate threads, if that's okay. I de......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Thank you all so much. I am just so tickled that I made it this far. I did all the applique by h......

Discussion Topic  Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Well, it's taken me about a year, some starts and stops, but I have completed an applique quilt top!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Well, I went back upstairs and put the borders on my Aunt Millies Garden quilt. I cannot believe I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Holee - just adorable. KQ - Beautiful quilt. I love those colors. Well, for months now, when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: opinions about connecting threads flannel.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I have a flannel kit from them but haven't opened it yet. I have, however, used their fabrics and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-4-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
SS: Gorgeous quilt. I'm sure your friends will be thrilled. EB: Adorable. Just adorable. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: She Did it Again (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Congratulations, Jan! That is one awesome quilt and it's so nice to be recognized for your hard wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-28-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Beautiful work, as always ladies. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Well it's no surprise to me. I've seen that quilt in person and it is AWESOME!!! A real work of ar......

Discussion Topic  OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So this past holiday season, one of the things I asked for was a new cutting mat for my sewing room.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Plastic bags! Genius! I made one of those attachable pin cushions for my machine - the only thing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Heavens, Evelyn, your DD sure does sound fearless! My mother was very handy, never hesitated to t......

Discussion Topic  Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Do your tools reflect you or do you make do with what you have? I ask because I've decided that non......

Discussion Topic  Paper Piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So when do you remove the paper? Before sewing all the blocks together or after?...

Discussion Topic  What's going on in my scrap bin?!!? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So being the type A personality that I am, I try to keep scraps to a minimum. I have a scrap bin, wh......

Discussion Topic  Look what I got! (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I posted a bit ago about the vintage machines - of which I have several. I recently had the opportu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who has 'vintage' machines? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I REALLY want a Singer 301 and I've been watching ebay, but they are way more than I want to spend o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who has 'vintage' machines? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
My mother loved to sew and in fact, made all of my clothes until I was 13. I am saddened to say tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search