Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1525 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-28-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Beautiful work, as always ladies. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Well it's no surprise to me. I've seen that quilt in person and it is AWESOME!!! A real work of ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Apparently, World Kitchen is like the parent co for Olfa, they do the distribution and handle admini......

Discussion Topic  OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So this past holiday season, one of the things I asked for was a new cutting mat for my sewing room.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Plastic bags! Genius! I made one of those attachable pin cushions for my machine - the only thing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Heavens, Evelyn, your DD sure does sound fearless! My mother was very handy, never hesitated to t......

Discussion Topic  Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Do your tools reflect you or do you make do with what you have? I ask because I've decided that non......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you only had one machine, what would it be? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
My Singer 301. It's just a bit heavier duty than my Featherweight and it has a walking foot. Plus,......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Not here too much lately, but once or twice a week I check in. So #128 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Applique techniques (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
You can absolutely do it. Like I said, it's a bit fiddly to start with, but then it's really easy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Applique techniques (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
The point is - you can make them too, just as easily as I did! Really, they are a bit fiddly in the......

I've been steadily learning this past year and I've tried just about every method I could find. For......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gift from DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
WOW! That is really gorgeous. Your husband is quite the craftsman. Lucky girl!...

Discussion Topic  RE: When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Being the type A that I am, I can't just randomly choose from a bag. I've made a lot of scrap quilt......

Discussion Topic  Paper Piecing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So when do you remove the paper? Before sewing all the blocks together or after?...

Discussion Topic  What's going on in my scrap bin?!!? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So being the type A personality that I am, I try to keep scraps to a minimum. I have a scrap bin, wh......

Discussion Topic  Look what I got! (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I posted a bit ago about the vintage machines - of which I have several. I recently had the opportu......

Discussion Topic  Who has 'vintage' machines? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I love the old machines and have several. A comment on the Sew N Tell thread got me thinking about ......

Discussion Topic  What's your 'process'? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I just finished a quilt and have no WIPs to finish up. I'm kind of at loose ends. There's nothing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I've been doing a lot of applique lately so my tips have to do with that. 1. Sort of on the lines ......

» Refine Search
» New Search