Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1477 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: finished baby girl crib quilt - pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Beautiful!! Such a bright, cheery quilt for a baby. And you did a great job quilting. Good for yo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: going to a retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Have a great time at the auction. One of these days, I've got to do that. Wish it were on Fridays.......

Discussion Topic  RE: going to a retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I've got all my projects packed, my machine and all my 'stuff'. Can't wait to see you and the rest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Good heavens, thought this had drifted back a couple pages by now. Thanks Pam and Aunt Jo! Still o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Thank you for all the kind comments. I just love this one. My favorite colors, an intricate patter......

The original pattern has Y seams, but this is an adaptation by Bonnie Hunter and there aren't any. ......

Mary Lou, that is beautiful!!! I love how she made 'blocks' of color. And I really like the softer......

Discussion Topic  Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I have three quilts that I need to finish up and this one was frankly, last in line. But I just lov......

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by katiemedarlin
Here I am! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by katiemedarlin
We have been overrun at work and I have become a mighty gnat hunter! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Blood on my applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Yep, that's what I do. Weird, but it works. I then take just a moistened cloth and touch it up jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Coffee Maker Topic (in Food & Entertaining) by katiemedarlin
I just wanted to share my experience with the Keurig recently. DH broke the carafe on our old one, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
I won't be able to do it in the time frame it's being posted this year, but I want to do it. So I'l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning clothes into quilts - new ideas? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
So clever!! I love that quilt. I am a real sucker for dots and those dotted fabrics just jump out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning clothes into quilts - new ideas? (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Definitely check out Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville. She's made a lot of quilts out of shirts and she h......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Twenty Eight and a Half wishes by Denise Grover Swank - cute, not too deep, an easy read and the fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Love the ABC quilt. The little checkboard surrounding the blocks, is perfect. Feels so good to f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
After piecing literally thousands of HST on the ocean waves quilt, the only thing that kept things o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Beautiful!!! I love how bright and cheerful it is and the flannel backing is going to be perfect. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by katiemedarlin
Awesome baby quilt. Bright and cheerful. I took the week off from sewing. But ill start piecing t......

» Refine Search
» New Search