Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 271
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5408 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Within. And for the last 11 yrs or so, right across the freeway from the actual hospital I was born ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Oh my goodness....that is amazing!!! I love your shower enclosure. I love the porcelain faux marble......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need your opinions in these frames! (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I had seen those at World Market too and thought they looked cool with what was in them already. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: interested in this fabric ....PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
The fabric (I think, its the same) is in the 9th row down. I did find other pictures of the fabric ......

Discussion Topic  RE: interested in this fabric ....PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I think I found it. It's actually and HGTV fabric sold at Jo-Anns fabric. ......

Discussion Topic  interested in this fabric ....PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Anyone familiar with the floral fabric on the pillow on the sofa?...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT:meet the newest addition to our family.... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Hi Buster....you're a cutie!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Here is a video on replacing a single tile. Basic idea. You can google replacing a broken floor ......

It would be time consuming, but you could probably take out those green tiles and replace them with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Color…Looking for Unusual Shade (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Hey Dovie...Long time no see. hmmm...do you mean like a barn red that has been effected by the elem......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
What a nice update. Still waiting to finish my bathroom too...held up on finishing the wall texture ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with this wall! (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I have no experience in a wall grouping, but I would start by laying out what pictures you want to u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
YAY....good for you getting the better deal. Cant wait to see them in your space!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
What a perfect inspiration picture to go with those chairs that Annie posted. SOOO...did you buy t......

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I voted and that is where I am right now...picking a paint color for my bathroom. I'm going between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Brown bedroom: not sure if it will pull up the picture or not though ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does the HGTV site still have Rate My Space? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Thank you. I want to look at bathrooms ideas....

Discussion Topic  Does the HGTV site still have Rate My Space? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I know before when I knew there was Rate My Space on the website, I'd have a hard time fining it... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search