Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 269
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5366 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
That looks amazing in their kitchen, LOVE it!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm in love with this little dresser... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
nice piece. You have to love craigslist!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
oh wow..absolutely LOVE everything about your redo!! I really like that floating vanity....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dressing table - bath question #2 (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I like size of the drawers of #1, but when you mention floor space for a hamper or basket, I like #2......

Discussion Topic  Super cool tire recylce ideas!! (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
My only question would be if used indoors, wouldn't you smell the rubber of the tires? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  RE: TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Here's my latest addition. The size is perfect. I don't think its worth much more than the 25 bucks......

I actually like the Ikea version better. I can pick one up used off craigslist for $70....

Pottery barn has their tanner line in a dining table now...$499....

Thanks May. I found another seller on Craigslist that has the end table I'm wanting. $25. I plan to ......

I like my farmhouse table but it's WIDE......

I still like the Ikea glass dining table......

Remember my old cube tables? I LOVED those tables but it was too crowded after I got my sectional. T......

Discussion Topic  TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I've been wanting to go back to a glass & metal coffee table...but it has to be the right size due t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with this bedroom remodel (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I think hardwood will be a great update to that carpet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with this bedroom remodel (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I hope you don't mind me adding your picture to the post. It just makes it easier when viewing and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I think 2 or 3 would work. Just depends on how it feels to you in real life. I like the overlap....

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Its hard to tell, can you take a picture further back showing more of the wall and area? I like the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Your new fabric looks great Lilsophie. Did you do the chair cushions yourself? Mine are over-due for......

» Refine Search
» New Search