Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 268
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5348 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
welcome back skyler...what a beautiful morning view. I found really nice faux fur throws at Marshal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
when you click on "add attachment" at the bottom left of the reply box it shows your pictures from M......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting table legs (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
another example.. not sure what style legs your table has....

Discussion Topic  RE: painting table legs (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
example:...

Does the table have an apron? If so, I personally like the apron and legs to match so I would do bot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
My table is pretty wide and I should have enough space for a nice centerpiece, I envision something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
oh LOS, what a pretty table setting...and the food looks pretty yummy too....

Wanted to add a pretty table setting. Wasn't it Sonny that used to post her pretty table settings?......

Discussion Topic  Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Tell me what you think of this. I had read somewhere recently to help keep your dining room table f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I don't know if the first 2 shows are the only show or if they will show her doing the rest of the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
This morning I happened to see a pretty decorated cup they are selling at Starbucks, sorta looked de......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Never noticed anything strange in your posts of what you post or how you word things, so I'd have to......

Discussion Topic  What a pretty little nook. PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Well of course all I'm noticing now is light fixture placement!!! What a pretty space huh? Those c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Oh I love that glass set up with the tall stick/branches!! My DD mentioned yesterday we should deco......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
well I could always try 2 lamps in there to see if it would light that area right. and you KNOW I......

» Refine Search
» New Search