Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 270
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5387 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just want to confirm this lamp is TOO TALL. Pic's (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Just want to confirm this lamp is TOO TALL. Pic's (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
With a bulb in, it's only a 20 watt bulb though. I know people say bulbs makes a difference and now......

last one.....

Discussion Topic  Just want to confirm this lamp is TOO TALL. Pic's (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I've decided to do a table lamp instead of the arc lamp because I feel it's going to be too much goi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I reading this right? Regarding light fixuture. (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
If this is the same fixture but by a different name, it comes with plenty of chain and wire. It loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I reading this right? Regarding light fixuture. (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I need more than 10 inches of chain for my dining room ceiling....

Discussion Topic  Am I reading this right? Regarding light fixuture. (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Under specifications, maximum hanging length, 10 inches. Does that mean there is 10 inches of chain......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help arranging living room furniture! (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
ugh...so annoying, these advertisers. I wish the OP would come back and let up know if they did any......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
$1.99 at Tuesday Morning. And I don't care that my pine dresser isn't fancy pants enough for a tass......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I've always wanted a tassel. My kids didn't get it, but I don't care, I like it!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I switched things back...armoire back in the living room and dresser & mirror back on the wall in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
This mirror on Craigslist kept catching my eye for some reason....Maybe it was fate......

another example......

I'd like to do something cool on/above the dresser...but without the plates. with the plates, it loo......

ONE LAST ISSUE...now that I have light in the living room, whether it be one of these arc lamps or i......

or is the mirror too high or maybe I need to do hang a picture there instead of a mirror.....

» Refine Search
» New Search