Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 269
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5365 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you recieved the new Ikea catalog? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you recieved the new Ikea catalog? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind

Discussion Topic  Have you recieved the new Ikea catalog? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Lots of cute stuff as usual. I saw this set up and thought it was pretty cool. Looks better in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
picked up this cute pic for DD's room....

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Glad you come up with something you are happy with....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I have a two handle high arc faucet, with a separate sprayer. I've had it probably about 10 yrs...th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Or if you have a pull out faucet, are you happy with it? Looking on the Lowes website, there sure......

Discussion Topic  Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I have heard complaints about single handle pull out faucets that they start to not go back all the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
And this chunky lamp....

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I like this new rug they have. Caleb Persian rug....

I always say I've never really been a "blue" person...and would have said 20 yrs ago that I hated bl......

Discussion Topic  Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I just started skimming through a new PB catalog I received in the mail. "COLOR, TEXTURE & PATTERN" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I watch the 2 recorded show I had, her master bedroom, closet and bath and then the guest room and b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I set that to record last night. I can't wait to check it out....

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
don't know if you would remember or not, but was your ONLY flush mount or did you have the option to......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I have a question...this fan pictured is described on the Home Depot website as FLUSH or DOWN ROD mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Back in the day, probably late 70's for me to be at an age to remember, the neighbors had carpet in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I remember seeing carpet in kitchens. I was that really flat carpet with a super tight knap....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I would think having 2 roommates, you would want to keep your door closed most the time, not only to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
you should be able to get them color matched to the paint on the stick......

» Refine Search
» New Search