Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (216 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Window sills and molding (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
You can do it with vinyl windows too....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with girls room! (in Find Your Style) by SusanBradfordKent
Cute rug. I usually suggest starting with the rug, so you already have that conquered. The colours o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Help hiding outlet and cable connector! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
We have a 32" TV in one of the guest rooms, sitting on top of a 3-1/2' high dresser and it looks fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help hiding outlet and cable connector! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Just how high are those outlets off the floor?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about working with a decorator? Thoughts/opins? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Let me answer this question as a design professional. It sounds like the room is already fairly well......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
What does timeless mean to you? Are you drawn to contemporary or traditional, casual or formal? Many......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV above Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Daphne, your room is very nice. We have our television over the fireplace with similar built in boo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Puttering with Pillows (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The backs are almost as pretty as the fronts!...

Discussion Topic  RE: T.V. houses (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
We happened to see Father of the Bride with Steve Martin a few weeks ago and I still adore the house......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
One of my friends had a trundle in their child's room which was seldom used. Much to their dismay, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity lighting - up or down? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
After looking through your wallpaper thread, I think you could easily put vanity lights on the sides......

Discussion Topic  RE: Masquerade Ball Decorating Ideas (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Just about anything can be spray painted for very little money. Here is a black and white table set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Masquerade Ball Decorating Ideas (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Are table linens and dishes included in that budget? If you could find fabric on clearance in a blac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Could you post a picture?...

Discussion Topic  Has anyone ordered from Home Decorators? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Most of the time I order things for clients from my wholesale sources but one of them has found a ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first whole wall stencil (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Beautiful! I am looking forward to your pictures when the room is complete....

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of window treatments for this room? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
What lovely news. Congratulations to one and all....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Portabello would be nice in the back of the shelves. On the other hand, Terra Cotta seems a bit bold......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help on Decoration Oddly Shaped Junior 1BDRM (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Is there any possibility you could take a few photos and post them? It would be very helpful to get ......

» Refine Search
» New Search