Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
What does timeless mean to you? Are you drawn to contemporary or traditional, casual or formal? Many......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I may have moved the farthest of all of you-4700 miles from the place of my birth in England to Brit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain stories (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Where can I find a chair that looks like this? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: What colors are your rooms? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Yes!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help thinking this through.... (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The repeat simply means where the beginning of the pattern starts over. Your pattern is very tight w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Fabric Dyes? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I'm afraid a fabric blend won't take dye very well. I have had the best success with 100% cotton or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Advice on Decorating for Apt Complex (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I should have explained better. I meant the landlord or property owner may have budget limitations. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Advice on Decorating for Apt Complex (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
When you say decorate, what exactly do you mean? Will you be adding art to the walls and a few acces......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Candy, I am so sorry for your loss. We had a family member do the same and it was devastating. Such ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV above Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Daphne, your room is very nice. We have our television over the fireplace with similar built in boo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating a Sports Bar in Africa (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I understand your reasoning for painting everything white but the space is in dire need of some colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: No sew Roman shades (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I had difficulty getting it to load too. It seemed to take a while. This method sounds perfect for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photos added...What would YOU do to this cabinet? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I would find some beautiful knobs or pulls in black because I don't think it needs anything else don......

Discussion Topic  RE: T.V. houses (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
We happened to see Father of the Bride with Steve Martin a few weeks ago and I still adore the house......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
One of my friends had a trundle in their child's room which was seldom used. Much to their dismay, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity lighting - up or down? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
After looking through your wallpaper thread, I think you could easily put vanity lights on the sides......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Favorite Room (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
My favorite room was more of a certain spot in a room. My grandparents had an old, drafty three sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Masquerade Ball Decorating Ideas (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Just about anything can be spray painted for very little money. Here is a black and white table set......

» Refine Search
» New Search