Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: bath mat/rug placement (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Is replacing the carpet in wet areas an option?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Well put Charles. The public is made to believe this is an easy way to make a living....

Discussion Topic  RE: need help furnishing long living room (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Assuming the drawing is to scale, my first thought is that the rug is too small. An 8x10 or 9x12 wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Painted Bathroom Faucets (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
You will have to buy primer and paint and it will need to be applied with an airless sprayer. How mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedding Sets ??? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I like the second choice too. If you intend to paint the furniture, decide what colour you want for ......

Poll  RE: Wall Decals (cross posted) (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
For a child's room I think they're fine....

Discussion Topic  RE: A "different" decorating challenge for you! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
A lot of patients find going to the dentist stressful (I am one of those) so think about a calm, com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hallway question.... (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
A simple mirror with a white painted frame would look best. Trying to find a mirror with the lattice......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP for Small Bathroom (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Prices on white marble can be all over the place, from a few dollars to over twenty a square foot. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what kind of sofa this is? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
It looks like a variation of a Chesterfield sofa, but the back and arms are more MCM....

Discussion Topic  RE: purpose of a formal living room AND pics please! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to repair finish on vintage cherry dresser top (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I would start with the least invasive process first. Buy yourself a container of Howard's Restor-A-F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
What a lovely history this has. And part of it's history includes you and your daughter! A perfect c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window dressings for sliding door and adjacent window (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Window dressings for sliding door and adjacent window (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The most cohesive thing would be to treat all three sections like one large window. You could either......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post card decorations (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Sounds like the perfect solution! Do post pictures when your project is completed, please....

Discussion Topic  RE: Post card decorations (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Hobby Lobby will cut individual mat openings for $2 each. There are lots of sources online for inexp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with my office! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
LOS covered exactly what I would say. Those windows are lovely, so unless privacy is a problem, leav......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
If there is any way to talk him into painting those oak cabinets you should try. It will instantly t......

» Refine Search
» New Search