Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall decor? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The sunburst mirrors are too delicate to balance the fireplace. I am curious about the framed black ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Lack of decorating magazines (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I think that blogs and Pinterest have filled a need for many people....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone give me any information about this chair? FINISHED PIC ADDED (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Having done upholstery in the past, I am thoroughly impressed. That is not an easy style chair and y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone give me any information about this chair? FINISHED PIC ADDED (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
They are channel back chairs and I think LOS is correct, probably from the 50's. The legs are a Fren......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall paint for beige carpets (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The best way to coordinate grey and beige is to choose a very cool grey. If you use a greige or taup......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think of these sconces? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I'm confused. Are you trying to decide which sconce to use or are they deliberately mismatched?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Help (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Could you contact the previous owners and ask if they recall what colour they painted the exterior?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just 4 Fun... what was your Granny's kitchen like? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
My grandmother's kitchen cupboards were built by my grandfather with wood from their property. The c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help With Back Splash Tile (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I still have clients requesting glass tiles, but the trend seems to be waning. As for a design behin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior Design 101 (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Thank you for clarifying your intent. There is a history of individuals starting out with seemingly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior Design 101 (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get started? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard time finding "the" paint color (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Part of the reason it looks so bright is because you are applying the sample colour on a much darker......

Discussion Topic  RE: bath mat/rug placement (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Is replacing the carpet in wet areas an option?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Well put Charles. The public is made to believe this is an easy way to make a living....

Discussion Topic  RE: need help furnishing long living room (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Assuming the drawing is to scale, my first thought is that the rug is too small. An 8x10 or 9x12 wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Painted Bathroom Faucets (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
You will have to buy primer and paint and it will need to be applied with an airless sprayer. How mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedding Sets ??? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I like the second choice too. If you intend to paint the furniture, decide what colour you want for ......

Poll  RE: Wall Decals (cross posted) (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
For a child's room I think they're fine....

» Refine Search
» New Search