Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (201 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Window dressings for sliding door and adjacent window (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Window dressings for sliding door and adjacent window (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The most cohesive thing would be to treat all three sections like one large window. You could either......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post card decorations (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Sounds like the perfect solution! Do post pictures when your project is completed, please....

Discussion Topic  RE: Post card decorations (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Hobby Lobby will cut individual mat openings for $2 each. There are lots of sources online for inexp......

One of my clients has a collection of clipper ship pictures that are all the same size. We chose on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with my office! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
LOS covered exactly what I would say. Those windows are lovely, so unless privacy is a problem, leav......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
If there is any way to talk him into painting those oak cabinets you should try. It will instantly t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior paints (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
We employ four different painting contractors and all of them prefer Benjamin Moore. When in doubt, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Sorry about the tires. I think you made the right choice with brushed nickel....

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom paint color question (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
What would be wrong with white? I think it sounds nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
I would leave the chair rail moulding up and paint everything the same cream colour. It will emphasi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bamboo, engineered hardwood or solid hardwood? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Hardwood!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do for window treatments!! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Panels will only look "blah" if you choose a boring fabric. Why not take the opportunity to add patt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like?? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with girls room! (in Find Your Style) by SusanBradfordKent
Cute rug. I usually suggest starting with the rug, so you already have that conquered. The colours o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Help hiding outlet and cable connector! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
We have a 32" TV in one of the guest rooms, sitting on top of a 3-1/2' high dresser and it looks fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help hiding outlet and cable connector! (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
Just how high are those outlets off the floor?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
What does timeless mean to you? Are you drawn to contemporary or traditional, casual or formal? Many......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help thinking this through.... (in General Decorating) by SusanBradfordKent
The repeat simply means where the beginning of the pattern starts over. Your pattern is very tight w......

» Refine Search
» New Search