Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (525 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT...News (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Prayers out to your Mom Vera. She'll bounce back...it takes time. Glad she's is doing better each da......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Hellllooooooooooooooooo Chickybooboo! (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Long time no Post! Glad to see most everyone is still here and of course the many newbies! Hi Kare......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hellllooooooooooooooooo Chickybooboo! (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
I lost my phone...actually I left my phone and when i discovered it wasn't in my purse, I knew exact......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hellllooooooooooooooooo Chickybooboo! (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
weeds in Tx are bigger. I've been busy and have not gotten on the desktop to post pics...but I will.......

Discussion Topic  Hellllooooooooooooooooo Chickybooboo! (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Long time no Post! Glad to see most everyone is still here and of course the many newbies! Hi Kare......

Discussion Topic  Hi...waving from Houston (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Long time since I've logged on here and I have much reading to do. Glad to see the gang still postin......

Discussion Topic  Hi...waving from Houston (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Long time since I've logged on here and I have much reading to do. Glad to see the gang still postin......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Ipads or tablets? (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Hubby just bought me an iPad too. It had iOS 6 but it sent me a upgrade to 7. Do not upgrade to 7' i......

Discussion Topic  Sky blue vine issues zone 9 (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Hi guys, still trying to get settled and not doing a great job with the rooms. Oh well...I'd rather......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sky blue vine issues zone 9 (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Thanks MGT, I can't find much on the root system either, but they are tubular and spread. Wishing no......

Discussion Topic  Sky blue vine issues zone 9 (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Hi guys, still trying to get settled and not doing a great job with the rooms. Oh well...I'd rather......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling House with Vegetable Garden (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rubyruby
I have a whole side of a terraced yard that I put my garden in. I am constantly slapping my wrist fo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: praying mantis (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
I used to find them on the bottom of my Hummingbird feeders all the time. I always got my gloves and......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by rubyruby
I agree with Gracie. My style is what I would deem timeless. My personality is thrown in for sure.........
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: ruby ruby (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
Hi silly! I haven't taken any pics girl....it is nothing special! We are going to live in the house ......

Discussion Topic  RE: rubyruby (in General Gardening) by rubyruby
I got it an PM'd you back!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help to ID & value-Gentelmen's Dresser? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by rubyruby
Early 1900's it looks to be. I think if it were in mint condition you could get 650. Go to some loca......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Wondering how much to pay a painter? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by rubyruby
I'm not sure, but you might try calling Sherwin Williams to see if they have know. They deal with pa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun ~ How old are your 4-legged family members? (in Pets) by rubyruby
Eartha Kitty is 11 and a sweet baby gurl. Digitz, my mitten kitten/hemmingway is going on 6 this Jul......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Searching for discontinued wall tile (in Trash to Treasure) by rubyruby
Maybe see if this company has the discontinued tiles. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

» Refine Search
» New Search