Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anybody heard anything? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
If the winner has been notified I'm sure they have a confidentiality agreement with hgtv to not say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Perhaps she is a lower best totally free run dame created from leather. Or not....

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone toured the new 2014 Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Didn't see a single bear. But that doesn't mean they won't show up later. I went with other dreamers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone toured the new 2014 Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
I did, it's a lovely home in a lovely place. Nice community. I really couldn't tell you much more t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner will be revealed on April 15 at 6 pm ET (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
April 15th, tax day. There's a certain irony there. Thanks for the heads up...

Discussion Topic  RE: JSB, reporting for you (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Henner, big ruby, kidrn were with me. Big ruby and I have toured St Mary's Sonoma, and Tahoe. Kidrn......

Discussion Topic  RE: JSB, reporting for you (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
I did indeed. Along with 3 dreamers from Florida. It's a lovely home, well designed and manageable.......

Discussion Topic  JSB, reporting for you (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
The cabinet to the left of the fridge is just a cabinet. Not a pantry, I opened and peeked, they had......

Discussion Topic  RE: lake Tahoe Poetry Slam (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell

Discussion Topic  RE: lake Tahoe Poetry Slam (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Show me the money. That's what I'd say Show me the money amd I'll walk away Been entering this conte......

Cruise up 80 or cruise up 50 Try 89 if you're feeling iffy Roads are clear cause despite the hype Ai......

Tahoe is a place of have and have nots You eat caviar or you eat tater tots Get a job for the winter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Year of Birth on Entry Form (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell

Discussion Topic  RE: Year of Birth on Entry Form (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
No, not I. But I'm not giving my real birthdate anyway. I never give my real birthdate. I'm not scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are the fans of Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Momsquared! An original dreamer from the ******clan ( wonder if that will get censored) We had a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Snowfall and flat roof (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Into the faucets for thristy San Franciscans. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Snowfall and flat roof (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by chance-in-hell
Flat roof construction is becoming more common in the Sierra. Snow load is always a factor and the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: WELCOME BACK DREAMERS! (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by chance-in-hell
The view is very peaceful I don't want to be such a negative Nellie, but what the heck.... the dow......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: WELCOME BACK DREAMERS! (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by chance-in-hell
Lovely house, nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Is it the only home built in t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

» Refine Search
» New Search