Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 360
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7196 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: would like color advice (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Almost as soon as I posted this I had second thoughts. Always here is the table with chairs, but do......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: would like color advice (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Forgot to say the chairs are currently white. I'm not crazy about the style but they cost $25 at a ......

Discussion Topic  would like color advice (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Guess I am entering a creative phase. and was thinking of re-painting my d.r. chairs. they need it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: deep house cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Complete this Sentence ... Just about the time I have made up my mind to ..... (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Complete a long delayed project, (years) not only has my get up and go, gotten up and gone, but the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help arranging living room furniture! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Sj12041. I hope you don't think this is rude, but the disorder is distracting. Even the t.v. being......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
OMG Jaysmom, I can hardly believe anyone would throw away a diamond ring! Although come to think of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Best of luck, Skyler with the sale. You will do great with such a lovely space. I did get some ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some soup recipes.... (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Fickle (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpieces (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpieces (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Martha, DH came back from biking one day and told me about this abundantly laden branches from a cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
This past week I had a really difficult time doing a long planned project. Think it is finally stra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
Our combination windows are not nearly the age of our house. When we moved in here in 1971 there we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: medicine cabinets (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Since you have two sinks, why not two medicine cabinets, recessed, with oval mirrors? I have never ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tubs (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I love my bath, and don't think I am ever dirty enough to create, grime, LOL. IMHO, it would be a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
That does sound yummy, Sms!...

» Refine Search
» New Search