Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 367
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7333 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Norman Rockwell Paintings? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by lady of shallot
I really doubt these are original paintings. the accompanying material is printed. They are most li......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! information on an etching (in Antiques & Collectibles) by lady of shallot
I would recommend using a high powered loop to make sure this is an original etching. (not a print o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

I forgot one pic. This are things I got for DS to sell on her etsy store. She loves to sell these ......

DH chose this print. It will be added to our female head art pieces hung as a grouping in the stair......

another tablecloth...

Chinese outfit, Mexican dress...

In previous pic the cloth on the left is not vintage but Indian. I love the colors...

Some cotton vintage tablecloths. these were also $1 each....

Discussion Topic  remember sprouts? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
Back in the 70's sprouts were considered an essential part of a salad and diet. People grew them th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
Thank you all for your informative and helpful replies. Waverider, I just got this on Sat. so have ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
Anon, I am so glad you chipped in! I don't know the name of it. Tomorrow I will look at it more cl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
I did try the d.w. and they came out fine. Not dry of course as they stuck together. But I just se......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
Today I told the ladies that I was not going to serve candy snacks anymore a/c tiles getting dirty. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Great joy to you all Mary Ann. This would be exactly the kind of wedding I would think ideal! Even......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone with a design eye (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by lady of shallot
We all on these forums think we have a "design eye" LOL. You will get more responses if you post yo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Window treatment color (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
The curtains in your pic look very formal, IMO, for a kitchen. What about Roman shades in the color......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

» Refine Search
» New Search