Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7284 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Nice to see you here again and welcome to Maine! (even if its only temporary) Our blue room floor w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Isn't there always something to be done when you move into a new home? Actually something to be don......

Discussion Topic  RE: communicating today (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  communicating today (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
The thread on cell phones made me think about communicating over all today. My grandchildren have p......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Joy, I totally agree. Just finished preparing, carrot sticks, celery sticks, radishes, apple slices......

Mah JOngg is a very fast paced game, so don't think the players would stop to wash their fingers! a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convenience (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
Trish where did you find that show? It sounds interesting....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I have always loved decorating magazines. The other day I was surprised when I was decommissioning ......

Discussion Topic  ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Do you get decorating design ideas sometimes from magazines? The July/August copy of house beauti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
For us it is not a question of not liking to keep up with technology, it is a simple question of wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shredding papers (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Your space looks good! I love that bright lipstick red! If you want to accent that color, what abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Entryway Table Decor Help! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I have seen very cute pillows with French words on them and maybe you could try a couple of these ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Art (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I love your name! I am assuming you are a young person, maybe newly married or a new house? When I......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Thanks for updating us, Kim. Wishing you and the kids the best of luck in your new housing and bus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

» Refine Search
» New Search