Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 356
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7115 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: size vs. cost (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
This is why I always "unit" shop. The problem here though is that sometimes they change the unit th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  charleston house sussex england (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Always, I did not know you replaced the cabinet already! It looks great and I love the color of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nature and I decorate for fall (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
The fall colors have been truly spectacular this year. Driving down our main road is a real treat! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I used to be given lovely fabric samples by a decorator friend and I made tons of pillows. Sold som......

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Buy new furnishings, new draperies/curtains, new accessories, replace wall coverings, floor covering......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pillow placement (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripes, vertical or horizontal. (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripes, vertical or horizontal. (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
and a third....

Here's another one...

these are some patterns I found on Etsey. It is the pattern I wish to share not the color ways....

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I don't really have an opinion about your consideration except to observe this. . . if the laminate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
We had stir fry for dinner last night and I used both chicken and veggie broth for the liquid for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
What has been said above. I have never had a problem cooking rice this way....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to solve space problems and utilize small rooms? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: How to solve space problems and utilize small rooms? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Just curious. What style is your house? Why did you rent it if it is so unfitting for your needs a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Thanks everyone. I am examining all my necklaces. Those that have clasps and/or knotted between be......

» Refine Search
» New Search