Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 360
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7181 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Sharon, I love that color in the alcove type room!...

Discussion Topic  RE: mice mystery (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
Traps undisturbed today and food still in them. Our problem is that DGD sleeps in the attic and I d......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  mice mystery (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
About a month ago DH found two baby mice dead at the foot of the attic stairs. He then set 6 traps ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter Food (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What foods can't you get past your head? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: What foods can't you get past your head? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: What dishwashing detergent do you prefer? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
Store brand or what is on sale, liquid or powder in my 30 year old Maytag....

Discussion Topic  Not perfect but a solution. (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
For a long time I have wanted an inexpensive solution to the very sunny windows in our guest room. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: new table coming today and resulting problems (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/21/14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Martha, you do always score! I find myself drawn more and more to glass, but don't need to start a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/21/14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
A nearby florist gets her deliveries on Mondays and so most Monday's DH walks over to get a lily ste......

clean as a whistle! I love pots like this....

Turns out I do have some finds this week. Found this at the swap shop on Friday. Who wouldn't love......

Discussion Topic  RE: YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: farm trough vaule? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I laid out some sterling flat ware (just individual pieces, mostly spoons) she can have them all (14......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linderhof - a question for you (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Don't mean to horn in on your question to Martha, JC but her lamp looks similar to mine. Mine is fr......

» Refine Search
» New Search