Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 357
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7140 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Apple Pie Cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Apple Pie Cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
I have to admit I failed at these cookies. First probably too late in the day when I started as I w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  a blog (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Are members familiar with this blog? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Material Hanging Behind Framed Art (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
At 80, I am less and less inclined to want to clean anything, let alone a "Fall" cleaning. Find it ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Actually Metro, decoupage means cutting an image out. Not just cutting paper in blocks etc. Of cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
These are lamp shades I painted for my d.r. chandelier. I just copied the pattern from my china. I......

I too saw these two pieces on Pinterest. I simply do not know, but I doubt it is decoupage as I def......

Yes, Arepo, she made a "collage" out of those items. It is common to mistake the two terms but the ......

The little cabinet you show has the corners of the drawers distressed. It has a very soft look over......

This is decoupage on a chest. The elements are cut out of paper (usually I use pictures from magazi......

I've done lots of decoupage. But if you want to copy this exact table you would have to have the ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our fall "decorating" (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Thanks CC. Yep he did that last year with Downton Abbey, I had forgotten. He is also quite a wit.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our fall "decorating" (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
We are sure lucky DH can do this work. He is a very careful craftsman. Wonder if his being a sculp......

Here is job completed, except for painting the siding which comes primed. DH made many improvements......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
KMK, love that rug! Where do the people that sit at the end put their feet? Don't really have any ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Oh, lordy that would never be for me! But I have a tablecloth on the table, and placemats at each o......

» Refine Search
» New Search