Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 359
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7174 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
I'm pretty sure it is a sewing thing and that I used to know what it was, but can't think now....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
This is another guest story. Two years ago we planned a big trip. Cross country by train and then ......

What's interesting about this is that the three men in our party, DH, DBIL and DN are all at least 6......

I never said to anybody (except here) that the men were afraid....

Discussion Topic  a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
About a year ago I had gone to my native city because of a funeral. I stayed with a sister. Durin......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
Seaborne, your situation reminds me of mine. My DH's unmarried aunt moved into his mother's home af......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
I am going to write more on my other thread about guests but this seems appropriate here. When dini......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Martha and Georgia Peach you have both had some great finds this week! I love the needlepoint pillo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Is your daughter living at home while going to school or is she just home on breaks. Gray could be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moldy Cherries (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior paints (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
For a real paint job, I always use Benjamin Moore. But I also buy really cheap paints to use on our......

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Yes, I love that couple esp when the husband says he is well over six feet tall and his wife says, n......

Discussion Topic  RE: movie decor (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: Tipping question (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
It sounds like you did do what was appropriate under the circumstances and that is tip the regular a......

» Refine Search
» New Search