Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 356
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7106 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Buy new furnishings, new draperies/curtains, new accessories, replace wall coverings, floor covering......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I don't really have an opinion about your consideration except to observe this. . . if the laminate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
We had stir fry for dinner last night and I used both chicken and veggie broth for the liquid for th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
What has been said above. I have never had a problem cooking rice this way....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to solve space problems and utilize small rooms? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot

Discussion Topic  RE: How to solve space problems and utilize small rooms? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Just curious. What style is your house? Why did you rent it if it is so unfitting for your needs a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
and a third....

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Here's another one...

these are some patterns I found on Etsey. It is the pattern I wish to share not the color ways....

Your windows are really dwarfed by the huge fireplace surround/t.v. Is your aim to have them compet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Thanks everyone. I am examining all my necklaces. Those that have clasps and/or knotted between be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Thanks Always and Froo! Froo I was going to ask you if this was too much strain, but when the neckl......

Discussion Topic  Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Well I thought this was a great solution to storing my necklaces when I made it over 2 years ago. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think of my Room? - 19yr old Student (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
Hi Johnathon, You will get more responses if you post this on the general decorating board. This i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking in a Clay Pot (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
I, at one time had a chicken shaped clay pot. It did make nice tender chicken but got broken and I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
I prefer the nine armed version because it adds more visual interest and excitement in a space that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall decor? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
You obviously have a comfortable and attractive home. My observation is about the Maui photographs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Witch Shoes (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
You really have clever ideas CC. Would you buy shoes just to use in this way? They are really cute......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Sadly the base was so lightweight that a strong wind knocked it over and broke the sculpture. DH ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search