Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 140
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2800 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 11th Installment! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
wow... you guys have done a fabulous job on your quilts!!!.. i love the red ones and can't wait to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 11th Installment! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
don't give up quilting newbie.. maybe you could do the fusible with machine or hand blanket stitchi......

here's installment 11... the golds.. i didn't like the triangle border on it and didn't want to ha......

yay!!... i finally got the top finished... just need to iron it and get a pic of it... hopefully tom......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
the outlander series by diana gabaldon.. it's an excellent series of 8 books (at this point she's j......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 10th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
thanks cbq!... your's looks great too... there's just something classic about red and white.. i'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 10th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
ummm..... NO... in fact i'm quite sure i did NOT say that.. lol.. how are you doing on yours Q??......

thanks axel... i'm so glad it's done!!.. lol.. my poor fingers were killing me doing the hand blanke......

like darn... i HAD to get this installment finished before i left for my cruise.. and woo hooo!!.. i......

axel... i like the way you changed up the houses and left the windows out... it looks cool.. and def......

boy you got that right cbq... it sure is more involved!... i'm about half done with mine... and i ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 9th Installment - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
here's my 9th installment for the golds... both the top applique section and the 2 sets of 3 star bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment - WINNER Posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
here's the golds .. installment 8.....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment - WINNER Posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i'm STILL following the ORIGNINAL instructions that said this month is the last 2 embroidery blocks.......

Discussion Topic  need some help with borders.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i'm working on a pineapple quilt.. i love it!!.. but.. i'm having some trouble with the borders on i......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
everyone of these has been a pleasure to look at!!... they are all gorgeous!... thank you paus for......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 4th Installment - WINNER posted :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
YAY!!!... congrats elaine!!.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 4th Installment - WINNER posted :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
hmmmm... did Q not pull a winner yesterday???... or am i just missing it??.. i know i'm not eligib......

lol kathy... i did.. i did it both ways.. and no matter which one i posted.. it comes out sideways........

here's my 4th installment photos... now i need to get back up to my studio and get the rest of the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search