Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 140
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2795 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 9th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
here's my 9th installment for the golds... both the top applique section and the 2 sets of 3 star bl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Row by row quilt patterns (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
not sure where you are in florida... but many of the florida shops are participating in the row by r......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment - WINNER Posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
here's the golds .. installment 8.....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment - WINNER Posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i'm STILL following the ORIGNINAL instructions that said this month is the last 2 embroidery blocks.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Winner announced! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
yay.... congrats chris... enjoy.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Winner announced! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
yay... i have something to show in the stashbusters thread!!... this is my pineapple quilt.. it us......

Discussion Topic  need some help with borders.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i'm working on a pineapple quilt.. i love it!!.. but.. i'm having some trouble with the borders on i......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
me too elaine... so i hope someone shares lots of tips and suggestions.. :/...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
my golds are done too... woo hoo... prob the only time i'll ever be ahead.. lol.. again most likel......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
everyone of these has been a pleasure to look at!!... they are all gorgeous!... thank you paus for......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
LOL.... okay... as long as you got it!!.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
did you click under the pic of the penguin.. where it says.. block #2??.....

Discussion Topic  RE: FatCatPatterns - Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i just checked and can still get it .. click under the pic of the penguin where it says.. block #2........

Discussion Topic  new update.. nickilee.. march 18 (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i just spoke with Nickilee.. she's doing as well as can be expected.. and she wanted me to let you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i just spoke with Nicki.. and she asked me to let you all know she has been receiving all your messa......

Discussion Topic  happy St. Patrick's Day.. working on anything green today?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
Happy St. Patrick's Day.. are you working on anything.. "Green" today??.....

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
and the 2nd thing is a total scrap buster.. this one used scraps from 2 other quilts that i've made.......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
i finally have something to show.. actually 2 things.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
pegasami... have you figured out how to post pics yet????... i so want to see your sylvia.. i mad......

Discussion Topic  missouri star quilter publishing own magazine.. yay!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shey..
lookie here... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search