Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (887 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: TV mountrd on wall over fireplace (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I have my tv mounted above the mantle, there is enough room on both sides to put some decorations o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Help (in General Decorating) by gmvj
What kind of stain are you talking about? is it mildew? I had some on my house, looked like small gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Down Comforter (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Did you try shaking it? your husband should hold 1 corner and you the other on the end where the dow......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by gmvj
Imcore, after seeing your display in the 'coke'case reminded me that I have a case, will have to get......

Discussion Topic  RE: keepsake quilting catalog (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Ditto to all the posts, I was tempted to order 1 kit but ended up putting the catalog in the recycli......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have redone the bedroom once again! pics (in General Decorating) by gmvj
Great to see you posting again. Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Thank you so much, I am ready book #1 in the Mitford series and am enjoying it so much, am planning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Thank you so much--what a response, I have read a lot of the ones that were mentioned, I read about ......

Discussion Topic  OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I am leaving Friday to spend 3 weeks with a daughter and I need some names of good books to load on ......

Discussion Topic  anyone familiar with ' angelonia'?..... (in General Gardening) by gmvj
I bought a hanging pot of 'angelonia' at HD and was wondering if anyone is familiar with this florwe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
My oldest daughter had that surgery on Aug 3rd, was able to drive last week and is scheduled to retu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Live from New York...It's Thursday Night! (PR Night) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Isn't that stuff called 'buckram' I used it in tailoring class once for the front of a coat, adds bo......

Discussion Topic  HELP...used too much pepper (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I was cooking vegetables for stew last night and used the wrong side of the pepper container and got......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
Right now I probably have 50,whenever I get one I look through it and write the page # on the inside......

Discussion Topic  HGTV show- you live in a what?....when does this come on (in General Decorating) by gmvj
My brothers house (mill) will be featured on an episode but I don't know when the show comes on? Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
So glad to hear she is home and things are looking up. There is nothing like the power of prayer an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I watched it also and did not like what she did with those faucets, that rope looked tacky and she d......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
So happy with the good news, those prayers do work,medicine is good but it cannot do it all. Have a ......

Discussion Topic  looking for pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Did I see it on this board or on someone's blog, a pair of slippers that criss/crossed over the toe ......

Discussion Topic  can you brine a whole chicken?...how (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I want to put whole chickens on a rotissouri(?) and want them as juicy as the ones that you get in t......

» Refine Search
» New Search