Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (916 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy to make basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I have tried to download items from that site so many times and each time it tells me that I have to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy to make basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I tried the link also. I saw this basket yesterday on a site somewhere maybe here, would love to mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Mary Lou, love your quilt and the colors are wonderful and the wall hanging is so cute. Evelyn, tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
t&p's are coming your way. Hang in there. Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for spode's 'old st *****' china..... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by gmvj
Yes that was me and I don't know why ***** is not coming up and printed. Wanda...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  looking for spode's 'old st *****' china..... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by gmvj
After an article in Stl magazine about the spode's 'old st ***** 'china my daughter said that she w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: And the fork ran away with the spoon (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
WOW!!! those are so cool, I did recognize a spoon like my MIL has. Wanda...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking spiral veggie cutter input (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I had one like the one on the far left, got it at a fair after seeing it being demonstrated, all I c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by gmvj
So sorry about your lose, I will always remember what a minister said at Aunt's funeral 'be happy sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I am so sorry to hear this. I feel for your family and for your StepDD who had to be so unhappy and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/17/14 (in General Decorating) by gmvj
How darn cute is that timer? I need one for my rooster theme kitchen. Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: interesting music video with thread/buttons (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
nancyc20, it worked, of coarse I had to write down the instructions you gave, I am so not computer s......

Discussion Topic  RE: interesting music video with thread/buttons (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Loved it. Would love to send it to my grandson on facebook, how would I do that? Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: OH how CUTE are these?!?! (Paging Nancyc20!) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Love those bows,I am going to make a necklace for myself. I have several plastic buckles in my butto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-14-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Beautiful quilt, Mary Lou and a wonderful memory of your mom. Love the tablerunner and placemats. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV above Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I have a tv over my gas fireplace, it has a fan to blow warm air out and I have found that if you ha......

Discussion Topic  OT--help makaing my larger (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I was typing a reply last week and the arrow on my mouse went crazy and I hit something and the mess......

Discussion Topic  making a fabric storage container for cups... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Has anyone ever made a fabric storage container for cups with a zipper closure? Is there a pattern o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 1-27-14 (in General Decorating) by gmvj
My message disappeared, trying again. you got a good buy compared to Replacements and ebay. When you......

Discussion Topic  OT---the most horrible holiday ever (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
This has been a very trying time at my household this past week, my husband,Larry, passed away on Mo......

» Refine Search
» New Search