Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (890 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP...used too much pepper (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
it worked!! all the gravy rinsed off except for the lumps that were in there, I thawed some chicken ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP...used too much pepper (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
Well it is too late for that as I have already thickened the cooking water. I may still try it as th......

Discussion Topic  HELP...used too much pepper (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I was cooking vegetables for stew last night and used the wrong side of the pepper container and got......

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I don't can anymore, I had to when I was first married 50+ years ago and as our family grew, you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
Right now I probably have 50,whenever I get one I look through it and write the page # on the inside......

Discussion Topic  HGTV show- you live in a what?....when does this come on (in General Decorating) by gmvj
My brothers house (mill) will be featured on an episode but I don't know when the show comes on? Wh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
So glad to hear she is home and things are looking up. There is nothing like the power of prayer an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
So happy with the good news, those prayers do work,medicine is good but it cannot do it all. Have a ......

Discussion Topic  looking for pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Did I see it on this board or on someone's blog, a pair of slippers that criss/crossed over the toe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-30-14 (in General Decorating) by gmvj
Martha what a wonderful find and so much history. it just belonged to your family. I was wondering w......

Discussion Topic  can you brine a whole chicken?...how (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I want to put whole chickens on a rotissouri(?) and want them as juicy as the ones that you get in t......

Discussion Topic  best time to replace dead shrubs.... (in General Gardening) by gmvj
I have 3 dead shrubs in the landscape around my house that need to be replaced, when would be the be......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
So sorry for your loss, t&p's heading your way. Wanda...

Discussion Topic  sowing lupine seeds now..too late? (in General Gardening) by gmvj
I have not been on this board for so long but have a dilema, last May I was in Oregon and N. Ca and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  help naming my etsy shop..... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
It seems like every name that I come up with someone else has it already. I need help coming up with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever have a custom fit bra? (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I did once in the mid 60's -cost $40 which was a lot then and today, the lady insisted that I get on......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
thoughts and prayers are on their way. Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
AWWW!!! arent friends wonderful. You are looking so good, I didn't know that they were doing this. w......

Discussion Topic  are the dyes cutters from sizzix and go-baby interchangable.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I have a go-baby and saw some designs for dyes cutters for sizzix and I am wondering if anyone knows......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
Shirlwin, thanks for the site for quilt as you go, am going to try this foresure, Mary Lou, beauti......

» Refine Search
» New Search