Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (902 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
I don't can anymore, I had to when I was first married 50+ years ago and as our family grew, you can......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by gmvj
Right now I probably have 50,whenever I get one I look through it and write the page # on the inside......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP -- Challenge quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
OH MY GOSH!!! I had no idea that the quilt would look like this, This is beautiful!! Thank you so mu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP -- Challenge quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I am looking for the pattern for the quilt that stillsuzzz posted with patchwork and applicate. Wan......

Thank you, am going to look later this week, need to make a quilt for a neighbor who is getting marr......

needlecrazy- how long ago was that? was it a book or pattern? Wanda...

stillsuzzz- what challenge was that scrap quilt in? do you have the info on it or a pattern? I would......

Discussion Topic  HGTV show- you live in a what?....when does this come on (in General Decorating) by gmvj
My brothers house (mill) will be featured on an episode but I don't know when the show comes on? Wh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to brag too :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
That did good, Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by gmvj
Ahhh, youth dew-what memories,used to wear it all the time, when my nephew was several weeks old I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
jayardi. beautiful quilts, did you use an accu cutter to cut the stars? Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
So glad to hear she is home and things are looking up. There is nothing like the power of prayer an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunately... a Cutter Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I was almost finished and my reply went flying out in the thin air, but here goes for the second try......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by gmvj
Can these bags be reused? I have tried to reuse them with bedding after company has left and cannot ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I have real hardwood in my living room and dining room,some was put down in the 50's, tore a wall ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by gmvj
I watched it also and did not like what she did with those faucets, that rope looked tacky and she d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by gmvj
We have two bathrooms and both used to be carpeted, the main one is 6x8 (very small) and we used tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by gmvj
If the Mom is only saying no to what you want to do, wonder if she ever heard of spackle? to fill ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by gmvj
So glad to hear from you and that everything is going okay. Wanda...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
love the trailer, my friend has a camper- it's a 5th wheel- but that okay, I am still going to make ......

» Refine Search
» New Search