Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on a New Serger. (in Quilting & Needlework) by eggstrem
Thanks for all your help. I recon I'm gonna look at a Babyloc then....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Advice on a New Serger. (in Quilting & Needlework) by eggstrem
I can sew anything and on anything but need to find a decent serger. I have a Singer Quantumlock tha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Lovehobbycraft turn her into the webmaster. (in General Crafts) by eggstrem
I just hut the button to turn them in. I hate going to a post and it's for something for sale....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Lovehobbycraft turn her into the webmaster. (in General Crafts) by eggstrem
I finally gota message back from HGTV mods just 2 days ago and they removed all her post and permed ......

Discussion Topic  Lovehobbycraft turn her into the webmaster. (in General Crafts) by eggstrem
I just hut the button to turn them in. I hate going to a post and it's for something for sale....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ornament topper by Outlines rubber stamps Looking 4 (in Scrapbooking) by eggstrem
I tried to PM U but it would not go through. I would love to have some of what you have. Can you PM ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  Ornament topper by Outlines rubber stamps Looking 4 (in Scrapbooking) by eggstrem
By any chance does anyone have any ornamnt topper rubber stamps they want to get rid of or now a web......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember these shoes??? felt (in Holiday Crafts) by eggstrem
I love these shoes. I just. Bought some felting needles and wool roving today. And I thought what. A......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

» Refine Search
» New Search