Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (207 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute quilt for tween or teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Sandy - that is adorable! I have the pieces cut for the wall hanging for a friend who works in a sa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: pictures finished barrister's block (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I LOVE your quilt! I went to quilterscache.com to view the pattern and what I really like about you......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Great news! Thanks for updating us! Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
This and the Sew 'n Tell posts are always my favorites! So much great inspiration! Here's my littl......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt...Top finished..smaller strips and border (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I thought it looked great before, but now I realize I really like the narrower sashing strips. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about making snap bags (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Yes, May - any chance you could share how you put your bags together? All the tutorials I found mak......

Discussion Topic  Question about making snap bags (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I found a Youtube video about making snap bags (you know, the kind with the metal measuring tape in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Might help if I added the picture!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Here's one I made for one of my daughters. All of the shirts are from place she had visited so I tr......

Discussion Topic  When making a scrap quilt do you...... (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
When you are working on the layout of a scrap quilt, do you just go for it or have an organized way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
#82 here! I check in as often as I can. Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: I Made a Quilt for my Brother (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
So agree with what everyone else has said - your quilt is wonderful. Thanks for posting. Thanks, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Please keep us posted. I, too, check! Be sure to take care of yourself, too! Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy twisted trangles (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
That is a great tutorial. Thank you for posting it. Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars in a Circle (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I love HST! I make mine 8 at a time, starting with 6 1/2 squares. Thanks for giving us the layout, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
That is such a good idea! This is a silly one - one I didn't come up with but use often. To put a......

Discussion Topic  Scrap Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Thought this was a really cute project. If only I had grandchildren! Susan ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy dance! (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone's comments! Happy dance and a big thank you to all of them! Sus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wallpaper seam roller for "pressing" (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
What a great idea - especially with paper piecing! Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: SCANT 1/4 " (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I, too, use my quarter inch foot and click the needle to the right a little. When I finish sewing, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search