Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (261 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk about your scraps (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I am not very organized and don't sew as much I would like to, but....I store my scraps in clear sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
That is such a good idea! This is a silly one - one I didn't come up with but use often. To put a......

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Love that so much! Thank you. You always inspire me! Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Mary Lou - beautiful mystery quilt and wallhanging. WQ4C - fun chicken! Evelyn - your school house q......

Discussion Topic  RE: trouble with computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I don't think you are the only one. For a few weeks, I have been getting a message that says someth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Amazing projects, as usual! Evelyn - love the schoolhouse blocks. The sashing is really perfect! W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Our local paper said we were going to get 10 inches of snow! Got me on that one, too! Happy April 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrap Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Great idea, Sherry! Or even - sew them together then pink the edges so no turning them then either! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrap Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Pat - those turned out great! I have five children - all old enough, but none married and no grandb......

Discussion Topic  Scrap Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Thought this was a really cute project. If only I had grandchildren! Susan ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy dance! (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone's comments! Happy dance and a big thank you to all of them! Sus......

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
So very sorry to hear. You are in all of our thoughts and prayers. Susan...

Discussion Topic  When you hand sew your binding..... (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
After machine stitching my binding to the front of the quilt, I hand stitch it to the back (like a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: T & P needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I find it amazing that most of us have never met each other but it is so very easy to hope the best ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scary MugRug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Even though I haven't participated in these mugrug swaps, I love to see the finished products for in......

Discussion Topic  One of our own - EvelynB (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I don't do the mugrug swaps, but often check the posts. The finished mugrugs are always so cute and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free-Mo Woe (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Good suggestions so far. I am NO pro, but something I found - I am sure was suggested here - is to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Would you write a letter to a soldier? FINAL COUNT!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Just searched for this topic as I forgot to check back and see the final count! How wonderful! (Yes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm welcome (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
Welcome to the board! Susan...

Discussion Topic  OT - Looking for Piquante sauce recipe (in Quilting & Needlework) by stm1804
I know this is really off topic, but when I need an opinion on a quilting project, I come to this si......

» Refine Search
» New Search