Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Poll  RE: Is granite a must in the kitchen (in Get It Sold) by DebiinFL
If you can't afford the granite (or whatever else your competitors have), then price reduction and a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing to Sell -?s on carpet, paint and window dressings (in Real Estate) by DebiinFL
Having just been through that, beige is a good color, and we had HD do our last house, and they did ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Sure glad we didn't go with condo living... (in Get It Sold) by DebiinFL
I lived in Dunedin for about 6 weeks while I was waiting for my house. Cute town (great restaurant......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by DebiinFL
I have seen several that couldn't close because the people spent a ton of money on stuff for the new......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by DebiinFL
This isn't as exciting as the others, but when I sold my first home, I had a closing for the one I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have Much Have You Spent to Prep and Sell a House (in Get It Sold) by DebiinFL
I think we spent about $12K to get the house we sold ready. It included new carpet in the basement......

Discussion Topic  RE: Increasing value of home (in Real Estate) by DebiinFL

Discussion Topic  RE: A Tiny House (in Real Estate) by DebiinFL
That is one cute little house.... You couldn't have a big dog there, that's for sure! I've lived i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rental listing - ideas to make it better? (in Get It Sold) by DebiinFL
I thought it was a bit confusing going from inside to outside to inside, would make sense to group t......

» Refine Search
» New Search