Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2812 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need web site (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Is this the site? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: It's wedding season! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Well call me old-fashioned, too, but I remember a time when a bride-to-be didn't dare mention (dicta......

Discussion Topic  It's wedding season! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I got back from taking care of one wedding shower present only to find a wedding "Save the Date!" ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: What I made in my newly cleaned sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I looked at it in front of the keyboard & thought, "Oh, what a nice wrist rest -- I need one of thos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Red/green color intensity evaluators (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I never felt the need to spend my allowance on those. An instructor gave me the tip to use black & ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Summer was always the time to clean the basement when I was growing up. I actually looked forward t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I spring clean, summer clean, autumn clean, winter clean... In other words, I'm at it all the time,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Mad Men is coming back Sunday, I think? I am sooo out of the TV loop -- it's a rare evening that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I gave Shan's collection kudos for being very unique & creative. It's not many who can pull off lea......

Discussion Topic  Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Yes! Time to put this baby to bed. Season 1 ends tonight, per the TV listing. Guess they're not d......

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Interesting! The saga continues. Keep us posted. Thanks for the offer to purchase, but I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy to make basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I've never been tempted enough to try to join that site. If anyone does find the pattern or a tut......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy to make basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Does this link work for everyone? Just the picture, not the instructions -- have to join to downloa......

Cute! Wish that picture showed more of the inside & how the corners are handled....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I cut a little piece of Band-Aid to do the same thing as the liquid bandage. Band-Aid used to have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky

I wanted to quilt a flower design onto something one time, so I made petals out of template plastic,......

The pencil/scissors point in the spool hole also keeps the label from coming off so you can see the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Gardenpat, that is really nice! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky

» Refine Search
» New Search