Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 151
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3004 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: new tutorial DIY Coffee Koosie fatquartershop,c (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
If you've never made these before, use caution when measuring where to put the button. It will be p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Grrrr! The zebras are upside down! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
"Wrecked car quilt" -- LOL!!!!!!!! Australian zebras are spelled "sarbez."...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grrrr! The zebras are upside down! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
You have to be careful with the bats...they are supposed to be upside-down......

Wait -- are they Australian zebras by any chance? If so, DON'T CHANGE THEM! They are oriented corr......

Maybe the zebras were right side up & the rest of the quilt was upside-down?? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
These responses are interesting. I feel lucky. I only need glasses for distance. I can read, sew,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
On the tutorial, there are buttons on all 4 sides. I found that if I wanted to use only 1 nice big ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Forgot to say -- you can make these bigger or smaller, but your corner template will have to change,......

It's fun to see these boxes made with so many different fabrics & buttons. I've made them as Valent......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Took it twice & am a split personality: Disappearing Pinwheel and/or Flying Geese. Never made th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joann garment bag pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
That is cute! I would think you could alter it however you wanted. I usually see them opening from......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "The Klum of Doom" (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
And that's exactly how you had to go around wearing it...with your hands holding it up! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "The Klum of Doom" (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I wondered what Kate would be doing at a Sharknado premiere! ......

OMG, the "b88b canyon," or whatever they called it last night! ......

Dunno, Nancy. Maybe it would be "too boring" if everyone was excellent with both designs & fabric??......

Sandhya has a way of acting all "poor me," but I don't know... I know it's a game, but I get the fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Puckers can be a clue, too. Look for where pieces are puckering or waving at the seams, and not jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Is it my imagination, or the angle of the picture...the 2 skinny aqua strips in the center (with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
When I couldn't get the first link to work, I went to YouTube & searched "tentmakers applique." The......

Discussion Topic  RE: idea for a Christmas present (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Well darn, you just blew your Christmas present surprise for all your quilting buds on this board. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search