Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 155
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3090 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If I had to make a living making jewelry... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Found the magnetic bracelet clasps @ Michael's...other stores had none or an empty peg where they sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: If I had to make a living making jewelry... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Good info -- thanks for the heads-up. The magnetic necklace clasps I have are big & I can barely ge......

AER, are there magnetic clasps made for bracelets? All I have are some big ones for necklaces. Bef......

Royalboomer, jewelry supplies look fairly self-explanatory...videos never show people struggling...b......

I'm good at breaking jewelry (tugging on jump rings accidentally til they open), so I like the idea ......

I finally resorted to tiny split rings, but even though I have the special pliers that open them, I ......

Had a bad day with jump rings & clasps & such. Anything metal. Pieces wouldn't fit together, stuff......

Discussion Topic  If I had to make a living making jewelry... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
...We'd starve. Hats off to anyone who has the patience to fiddle with little bits of metal that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pincushion spider (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
This is where I first saw it, but there weren't any instructions: ......

Discussion Topic  Did anyone else get 500 Missouri Star points? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Got an e-mail from MSQC today, apologizing for shipping delays a few months ago. They said they ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever....? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I actually have some of this trim: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever....? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I've had fabric refuse to be flat after washing...like it pulled @ the selvages. Have had to resort......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lap robes (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I've made those shoulder robes for other people but never made one for myself! They look cofmy if y......

Forgot to say - think WASHABLE. These will be tossed in (possibly commercial) washers & dryers by p......

When my guild makes them, they are no more than 45" square, so they don't get caught in wheelchair w......

Discussion Topic  RE: baby shoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Aww! Bookmarked...know 2 expectant mothers but don't know yet if it's pink or blue booties......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Not sewing today so I can definitely keep my fingers X'ed today for you both. Keep us posted! That......

Discussion Topic  RE: Princess costume.......wish me luck (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Ohhh, slippery fabric. Do lots of pinning! Try the iron on the setting where it just starts to pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Oh, and try starting out with a leading piece of fabric that's not part of the block. (I thought I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I'd switch to a straight-stitch foot, and maybe drop the needle down to a brand new size 70 (smaller......

» Refine Search
» New Search