Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 156
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3118 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Looks like at least that many went to Rome. Emily sure didn't need a competition collection by that......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Good question. Nine showed @ Fashion Week but only 4 were in the running for winner then. The rest......

Pretty much as I expected last night. The clothes did move down the runway nicely, better than the ......

We will have to be careful about spoilers, if Jessica is going to peek here before morning! ......

I hope they don't give the win to Amanda simply because she's repeating. (I mean, if she is the win......

Discussion Topic  It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
(Posting this on Wed. night, because I have to go to the doc tomorrow morning.) First, if you have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When I was digging in the yard instead of sewing... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Look at your avatar - it's definitely an alien-planted tracking device, embedded in a discarded piec......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Solar eclipse (over now - was cool!) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Well thank goodness someone went outside & banged pots & pans together to scare off whatever was swa......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Solar eclipse (over now - was cool!) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Show's over - hope you got to see it!...

I saw a few min. of it live but then trees & sunset got in the way. That is a biiiig sunspot cluste......

Here's a pic:...

Discussion Topic  OT - Solar eclipse (over now - was cool!) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Right now, for lots of the US (farther west is better). If you can't safely see it from where you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
....and also W for WHY do I procrastinate on sewing the presents every year?! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
V is for visitors, some you want to stay a long time, and some.... ......

O is for...my OVEN, which is always full of Christmas cookies that time of year!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
LOL - I'm up to wearing "footies" some nights & mornings, but not full socks quite yet. So you can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I have to sew barefoot (summer) or with only socks (winter) because I can't seem to feel the foot pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: help me with postcard idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Glad you liked it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help me with postcard idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Do you have some snowflake/snowman fabric and some beach/sunshine (or flipflop or sunglasses) fabric......

Discussion Topic  RE: going to a retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Why stop at one box, tho? The P.O. makes plenty of them for us to fill! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search