Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 149
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2961 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew it's Thursday - PR tonight (TV) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Talk amongst yourselves. I've been called out of town on an emergency.............
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Sew it's Thursday - PR tonight (TV) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Unconventional challenge. Hoo boy, into the frying pan right away for these designers. Repeat of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERIOUSLY organized... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
"SERIOUSLY organized" - Hey quit calling me names! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Also makes me wonder if we should be stitching our names or other ID'ing info right into our quilts,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Beyond awful. To them, it's a "blanket" for some quick bucks...to us, it's a life's work. I hope e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why does every magazine I really like (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
This is Alex & Ricky's mag, right? Wonder if they are on to other things? It must be hard for an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Or worse...Sandro's bathing suit that was so skimpy & poorly-made, they had to put a black box over ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I bailed out of the after show...I don't remember much except a lot of egos talking... I had a boy......

She was good on that episode! Nice to see some maturity. Also nice that she gave credit to her gra......

I cringe when daring turns into tasteless, and certain body parts start hanging out, or the model is......

Didn't one of the designers drop J-Lo's name? Are these contestants dreaming of dressing pop stars,......

Ah-ha, my mole in NYC reports that the lettering has all been stripped off the side of the Parson's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warped cutting mat (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I got to my mat right away, while it was still warm. Not sure how well you can get a "cold" warped ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warped cutting mat (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Frozen? Who knew, but maybe it makes sense...especially if you caught the mat while it was still wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
It's a whole teal/red collection. I noticed that color trend in Christmas fabrics awhile ago. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Speaking of new Christmas fabric, I just picked up a neat one the other day. It fit 2 of my shoppin......

Oooh, I love Robyn Pandolph! I have some of her older pastel floral fabrics. So pretty. I was g......

Discussion Topic  RE: ?? batting with a plastic layer (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Is it a thin layer of "plastic" that looks kind of like a spiderweb or little dots? Is that stuff c......

» Refine Search
» New Search