Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 152
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3022 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Wait - those ARE his thighs?? Is he facing front???...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
It's true...chocolate makes your thighs bigger...look at that mouse. ......

Oooooooooh yesssssss! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
That happened with my older machine & it needed a new foot pedal. The tech said the pedal was "worn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you block your quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Yes, all the time. Sometimes it seems I do nothing but block my quilts. Day & night. Block, block......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Thanks, everyone, and an extra ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Did some website or blog show a hexie quilt one time that was made from penny-sized hexies? Like Bo......

Ha ha - the filter let me say s h o t g u n! ......

Yes - pinked - I will be careful. I have 1" punched-out hex papers on hand & a charm pack on hand, ......

Discussion Topic  Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Anyone ever used one of those 2.5" charm packs (I think that's the name - like a little Moda pack) t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest tutorial Missouri Star Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I like how she always shows how to use one of the charm packs, layer cakes, jelly rolls, etc. You c......

Discussion Topic  RE: At the guild meeting last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Why stop at the bridge? Think big! I converted square miles estimated in the US to square yards, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
LOL - All I have is a "Try ME" button from the ME TV cable channel - someone was giving them out rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
"An aging crank" -- LOL'ed at your calling yourself that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Mabye Tim didn't feel so bad because he knew that Fade could still show a collection, being in top 9......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Back to PR -- Did anyone else wish that the Tim Gunn Save was still available last night...??...

I was watching a quilting video & saw the girl backstitch at the start of a seam. I was like what?!......

L.L., if you have Netflix, the previous seasons are there. I haven't watched them from the get-go b......

Kini should have been given wins for awhile now. Was sorry that last night's didn't come with immun......

It's been all 9 showing full collections, but the judging (deliberation part) takes place behind clo......

» Refine Search
» New Search