Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 156
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3107 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
V is for visitors, some you want to stay a long time, and some.... ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
O is for...my OVEN, which is always full of Christmas cookies that time of year!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
LOL - I'm up to wearing "footies" some nights & mornings, but not full socks quite yet. So you can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I have to sew barefoot (summer) or with only socks (winter) because I can't seem to feel the foot pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: help me with postcard idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Glad you liked it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help me with postcard idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Do you have some snowflake/snowman fabric and some beach/sunshine (or flipflop or sunglasses) fabric......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I hope they don't give the win to Amanda simply because she's repeating. (I mean, if she is the win......

Discussion Topic  It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
(Posting this on Wed. night, because I have to go to the doc tomorrow morning.) First, if you have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: going to a retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Why stop at one box, tho? The P.O. makes plenty of them for us to fill! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: going to a retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I don't trust myself enough to use the mat lines for anything other than a quick measure for ribbon,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I bought a set of these recently, but haven't broken them out: ......

Discussion Topic  Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Rulers that have the extra 1/4" or 1/2" on one or two sides, but not on the other sides... Do they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self threading sewing machine needles (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I use the Dritz easy-thread needles when I have to bury thread tails, but I can't use them for gener......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 things every quilter should do (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
That is a fun list! There were only 19 things I haven't done. Definitely did #92 - Purchase fabr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ciao! It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
I missed the first 20 minutes or so of the show, so I need to go back & watch again. Best moment ......

Discussion Topic  Ciao! It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Tonight is Finale Part 1. The designers head to Rome to gather inspiration for their 10-piece colle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stash: hoarding or not? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky

Discussion Topic  RE: Stash: hoarding or not? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
If it doesn't wreck your marriage, your morals, your finances, or your health, then it's probably ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
WHOA! I am beyond impressed, especially after just mentioning that I was having a sewing attention s......

» Refine Search
» New Search