Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (820 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Ann, so sorry to hear that surgery is needed. It is amazing what can be done now. Thoughts and pra......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Great to hear you are home. Rest and let others pamper you. Prayers are continuing from here....

Discussion Topic  RE: How much fabric to order????? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
PattyJ I know what you mean. I never seem to like plan B,C, or D as well as I did Plan A but fabric......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much fabric to order????? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
NLK - thanks for making me feel like I am not the only one who buys too much. I've often wondered i......

Discussion Topic  How much fabric to order????? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
I am planning a king sized quilt for my DGD. The pattern is for a quilt 64X84. That is just too sm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Thoughts and prayers are on the way. GBY...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Ohhhhh my !!!! Another gorgeous quilt. Is that fair that you did two "knock your socks off" quilts......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Ohhhhh my !!!! What a stunning quilt. It is gorgeous. Can't wait to see it completed. Good work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: beautiful blog with applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
What a delightful site. Made me smile!! Thanks for showing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
WQFC.... You should be able to find many shops in the area. My son lives in Justin and we live nea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
You can make your own Jigsaw puzzle at this site. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite point turner/corner poker? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
I have a brush from my oil painting days that I use to clean around my bobbin every time I change th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
I found this board when it was the Craft Board in 1998. I have been here almost every day since. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Thoughts and prayers for Nicki and her family. God Bless......Alice...

Discussion Topic  Need suggestions........ (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
I have coordinating fabrics to make a quilt. I have two focus fabrics and would like a plain center......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy dance! (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
How exciting. Nothing better than kids and grands laughing and having a good time together. Enjoy!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing is relaxing - right? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Loved all the posts and got a nice giggle for the day. It must be something about the moon???? I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Stashbusters -- January winner named... (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
Marion2, I love those potholders ! I would love to have the pattern if you don't mind pointing me i......

Discussion Topic  Need a bit of help, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
I know there is a site where you can check different quilt shops for a certain fabric. I have used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AliceTX
I just picked up an ABC quilt for my GGD and she charged 1.5 cents psi. BUT........she did a custom......

» Refine Search
» New Search