Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (193 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Caption This (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
MINE!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  OT-shark cleaner (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Does anyone use a steam cleaner for their hardwood/tile floors? I'm tempted to get a Shark....

Discussion Topic  Test again (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
From IPad this time....

Discussion Topic  OT--cat claws (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
I posted this over on the Pets Board but I'd like your opinions. Our new cat who is almost a year ol......

Discussion Topic  Cat claw covers (in Pets) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
We're thinking about putting claw covers on our young cat. Sorry, I don't remember what they are cal......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  Good early morning! (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
This Daylight Savings Time is killin' me!! We "fall back"with our clocks & I "fall" into bed at nigh......

Discussion Topic  November here (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Today's blooms...

Discussion Topic  Test (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Test...

Discussion Topic  Turkey fryers (in Food & Entertaining) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
I watched a tv infomercial about the Butterball Turkey Fryer. It's electric & used inside. Anyone el......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Bet in Kansas (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Bet! I didn't know you are in SE Kansas! We are from there & still have property there so we are ba......

Discussion Topic  OT Ipads or tablets? (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
I would like to get one of these, but don't know which kind. Do they both do the same things? Tabl......

Discussion Topic  ga.karen - cuttings (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
hi, ga.karen, in another post you mentioned that you have had good luck with cuttings from butterfly......

Discussion Topic  RE: help, puter dying (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Do I have to uninstall my Malware or Norton to use CCleaner?...

Discussion Topic  RE: help, puter dying (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Do they charge Sillybird? Joy37, our computer is probably considered old and yes, it is an XP. For......

Thank you, thank you for your feedback ladies!I love having a computer but have felt helpless with t......

Discussion Topic  help, puter dying (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Our desk top computer is on its last leg, freezing up all the time, and slow. I don't know where to......

Discussion Topic  focal object in garden (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
I moved my cat who had been inconspicuously sitting in the side garden to the bend in the path in ou......

Discussion Topic  do you have a door greeter? (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Mine diligently stands ready to greet our guests....

Discussion Topic  "Views" (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Silly question I know, but the columns to the right indicate the # of Replies to one's post. The ne......

Discussion Topic  Dry stream beds (in General Gardening) by SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
Do you have a dry stream bed? Please post pix if you do. Looking for ideas. We're putting one in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search