Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 83
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1652 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Summer Dishes (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
From my childhood a menu I still try to replicate - fresh beef in the freezer = hamburger steaks, fr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Dinner was quickly put together after a late afternoon meeting. We had Taco Frittata which I'd not m......

We've been busy and meals are last on the list lately. One night was nachos, DH'd had chili dog at ......

Fillets of chicken breast with a Dijon - tarragon spread in phyllo, first fresh corn on the cob of t......

Last night we enjoyed some pretty good hot dogs from a local locker, we'd had them at a party a few ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT. MD, VA--looking for area to rent small cottage on ocean. (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Type in vacation rentals or VRBO - Vacation Rental By Owner, Home Away, and others will pop up on yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Served Hasselbacks yesterday for the brunch. The guests loved them, they were so easy, and served w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preferred beef brisket prep method (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Since my scale was out for another use, I weighed the two briskets after baking. I started with 7 &......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preferred beef brisket prep method (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Since we don't have a smoker, your recommendations have assure......

Discussion Topic  Preferred beef brisket prep method (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Do you have better luck with beef brisket on the grill or in the oven or a combination of both? Need......

Discussion Topic  Summer fruit quality this year (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Is anyone else disappointed in the watermelon, peaches, green grapes, black plums, strawberries comi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah

Discussion Topic  RE: communicating today (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
My cell phone is a flip version that lives in my vehicle and never comes indoors. It takes photos a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Corn - Vegetable? of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
My father is a corn connoisseur, having raised it for many years. He's particular about when & how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: food allergies (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I feel for folks who suffer from these severe allergies and understand the need for caution and scho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grill dilemma (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Get a few more old bricks and lay a new pad just off the porch and clear of the walking path. Is it......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with 2 med. zucchinis? (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
My reply is much to late, but earlier this month I prepared a Vegetable Lasagne for a large party I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long appliances should last (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
To review the past 35 years of owning appliances: Refrigerators lasted 30years, 1986 unit still in g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying local (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Organic grocery & produce items are to me nothing more than a marketing scam! I don't buy it. Farm......

» Refine Search
» New Search