Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 81
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1608 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cranberry & Apple Crisp (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I know this is good with the pecans! If you have kids that don't like applesauce, my aunt always use......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO a nice roasting pan (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I have one that's 20+ years old I picked up at Target. It's large but came in other sizes, made of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carrot Casserole?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Yes, it's a favorite my Mom & I prepare, great to take to a potluck. It has cream soup and cheese, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
It was soup weather here today, cool and gloomy. We had Zuppa Toscana, Chop-Chop Salad with Olive Ga......

Nance425 - Glad to share the recipes for both - so easy and tasty. Took planned overs to my folks w......

Chicken breasts with fresh bing cherry sauce and a brown rice pilaf and last night homemade goulash.......

We've been so busy and grabbing meals out ALOT. Well it's September and everything starts up again o......

We had our first of the season BLT's Labor Day and they were luscious. Used some Artisan bread and ......

Discussion Topic  Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Awhile back I mentioned making a large quantity of these for an upcoming tea event. I used my tea c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beef Stroganoff (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I'd use an 8 ounce brick, but in this situation, 1/3 fat cream cheese would be okay....

CA Lori - Mom makes her stroganoff with cream cheese instead of sour cream, would that be an option ......

As long as you have the vinegar and lemon juice to help tenderize the meat, those take the place and......

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO Sloppy Joes recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
CA Lori - I think I reside in the land where all the ground hamburger sandwich recipes collide....Sl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I love this vegetable. My favorite dishes with it are Eggplant Parmesan, Ratatouille if done well a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
[QUOTE by Lurah] I know for a fact the laws here are more strict than they are in the South. You've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I guess I live in a state with stricter food handling laws than others have. I know for a fact the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
LOS - Thanks for sharing the article you found. It makes all the sense. Like I said before, BK isn......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
I have representative in DC and the statehouse, I make campaign contributions and have seen first ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Seaborne my sympathy as well is offered. I remember your post a few weeks ago that these guests wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: plastic kitchen container capacities (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Tupperware sizes are marked on bottom, too. I suspect you reuse food cartons that aren't well marked......

» Refine Search
» New Search