Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (846 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Senior Discounts! OT just for fun! (in Food & Entertaining) by JasminesMom
A state park on Long Island gave us free parking yesterday, saved $10.00 !!!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Balcony Plants (in General Gardening) by JasminesMom
If he doesnt get full sun, hostas do great. I have 3 on my balcony and they thrive out there....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Is it just me? (in Food & Entertaining) by JasminesMom
I can understand completely what your going through. I never was able to have children, I did loose ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beneful Dog food alert! (in Pets) by JasminesMom
That alert was from 2007, I cant find any recent recall's...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Help cat going to have kittens!!! (in Pets) by JasminesMom
Kathy, that is very KUUUUTE !!!!!! A story your kids will tell their kids. Christine...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help cat going to have kittens!!! (in Pets) by JasminesMom
I hope your husband is OK. Since your not sure about when your cat will have the kittens, they do a......

Have you taken her to a vet????...

Discussion Topic  RE: I had robins today.... (in General Gardening) by JasminesMom
How exciting for all of you that are seeing them,great picture vera ellen...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: strange wound on my dog (in Pets) by JasminesMom
It may be a hotspot, let us know what the vet has to say. Christine...

Discussion Topic  RE: A warning of sorts..... (in Pets) by JasminesMom
Sorry to read of such sad tragedies, my Dad closed his recliner and killed his young cat,he didnt kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: New member (in Pets) by JasminesMom
Conrad, thanks for the heads up,...

Discussion Topic  RE: New member (in Pets) by JasminesMom
Why buy a dog when there are so many in shelters? Shelter dogs make the best pets. I hope you've do......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOG SCENT (in Pets) by JasminesMom
I would hire the pro's to do a deep cleaning to get the smell out, if the urine got down to the sub ......

Discussion Topic  RE: tuna to drain or not to drain (in Food & Entertaining) by JasminesMom
I drain it into my dog & cats dry food, they love a special treat.....

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with cards? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JasminesMom
I save mine & then cut them up and make a new card, my friends love to receive a part of the origina......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: What Turns Dogs Into Killing Machines? (in Pets) by JasminesMom
I am so sorry this happened Lady, I pray she will be alright. I dont have any answers as to why dog......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shock Collar (in Pets) by JasminesMom
I'm just wondering if any of you have ever put the shock collar on to see how it feels???...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning Black Mold (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JasminesMom
He is right about that, BUT the issue still needs to be addressed, as to where there is a water leak......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning Black Mold (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JasminesMom
When I had the problem in my last apartment a guy from the board of health told me to use Lysol,he s......

» Refine Search
» New Search