Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cousins I'll be your intern :) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by jd47
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cousins I'll be your intern :) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by jd47

Must be really pretty where you live. Ocala no doubt has changed very much since I lived there...it ......

Me too...and now with them doing entire homes, not just kitchens, the show will be better...and thos......

Me too!!! Looks like my Clooney clone let his hair grow a little bit... wooohooo!! Zone9...looked a......

Hi mountainbeach...I posted a pretty long one yesterday about the cousins and your future trip out W......

mountainbeach...I thought I was the only one...hahaha...they are both 'eye candy'...I can't wait for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dated Small Kitchen Help! More New Pics, recent update! :) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by jd47
Welcome back....indeed...it's looking great and it's wonderful your land lady has been so receptive ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dated Small Kitchen Help! More New Pics, recent update! :) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by jd47
Very sorry to her about hubby being laid off...especially at this time of the year. Glad you got tho......

I will post photos, like you, might be after the holidays, but maybe not...I am taking a five minute......

Nice job on your cabinets...when you are all done, post full kitchen photos...if you get white acces......

Way to go!! You can all sorts of advice and suggestions...but the bottom line is it's your kitchen s......

Sounds like your into the home stretch? Yeah, mostly Roman blinds can be pricey...what would look r......

SWag curtains won't interferre with your trash can...they are just like a valance, but taper down th......

RB....do you have neighbors right out those windows...can anyone see in? If not, you might just p......

RB...well,good for you!! You got some pretty good suggestions here, me thinks...you seem to really ......

Have you got the cabinet paint yet? Now that I see the kitchen, yep, typical tiny apartment thing........

Looking foward to the full kitchen photos...once you do that, and after Thanksgiving holiday weekend......

Hi RB, Hey, the tiles look great...you found what I think is a perfect match to the counters and wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Partial Kitchen reno (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by jd47
WOW!!! Outstanding job...love the arch and the counter tops...Tuscany feel, very warm & cozy...great......

» Refine Search
» New Search