Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (137 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by AguaBella
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by AguaBella

Then why did you respond? If you read and most of all, understood my post, then you know I was maki......

"Predictable" and having the same "pattern" have a different meaning than scripted....

As we all know, see above posts, bana, the show is scripted. For purposes of LIOLI, Hilary and Davi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by AguaBella
We have the same issue - Chip always focuses his time on some off-the-wall special project instead o......

Discussion Topic  RE: artwork and photography (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella
mully, I'd enjoy seeing your photos (the dandelions) and any other photos from your personal photogr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: painting kitchen cabinets (in Real Estate) by AguaBella
Tons of good advice so I won't duplicate it. I'd vote for the refresh, too, including the floor. S......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunter 6/25 episode (in Where Can I Find It?) by AguaBella
I saw that but never heard them say they had a website. I'd try EBay. Those looked pretty basic to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: property brother's (in Favorite Shows) by AguaBella
Nobody disagrees with you, Meischa. Newbies, however, shouldn't make that type of significant, fina......

Discussion Topic  RE: property brother's (in Favorite Shows) by AguaBella
Thanks, rker. I was very concerned that this OP needed to think about the actual reality of home re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by AguaBella
Sad news but not surprising - HGTV obviously lacked commitment to the show for the past several year......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Living Room Colors-Need Help (in Colors) by AguaBella
Yes, photos would be very helpful. No problem posting in the Colors thread when you're seeking colo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: house hunters Dana the germaphobic! (in Favorite Shows) by AguaBella

» Refine Search
» New Search