Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (145 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Concerned...21 Days 9 Showings / No 2nd showings, no offers (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella
Although the listing should definitely be corrected, that's not necessarily the reason your home has......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella
No worries, Conrad. I don't know how many years it's been since you had your reglazing done but pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella
Reglazing is far less expensive than the cost, including labor, of replacing a tub, IME - and I'm in......

Did you look into the cost of reglazing (instead of replacing) the tub, plus the rest of a minor upd......

Poll  RE: Is granite a must in the kitchen (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with vinyl tile flooring (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by AguaBella
I know what you mean, jaysmom. I've just encountered too many floors with tiles popping up, even th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with vinyl tile flooring (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by AguaBella
I'd call it personal preference as a result of years of experience - not being a "flooring snob". I......

I don't personally do or recommend peel-and-stick but have heard that no underlayment's needed, so l......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting brass shower frame (in General Decorating) by AguaBella
Glad to hear you're making progress with your move-in and decorating, Ruby. Yes, that's a big job! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Houzz (in General Decorating) by AguaBella
I use it frequently, usually for specific projects. We delete "cookies" to reduce and/or eliminate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shattered glass and ripped metal. (in General Decorating) by AguaBella
Sorry I missed your post earlier. In a rush and thought you were posting about an avant-garde, cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make home stand out? (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella
Have to agree with the previous posters. I believe potential buyers will see the school as a negati......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make home stand out? (in Get It Sold) by AguaBella
Tough to compete with f/c's and sell a home with kids - Decluttering is key. We use the 50% rule -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Living Room (in General Decorating) by AguaBella
It appears to be a terrific grey/green neutral, Lakegirl. I know it's tempting to paint first. WRT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help! Trying to make a canopy for my poster bed (in General Decorating) by AguaBella
I've seen this project completed very easily and nicely by draping sheets and tying them over a 4 po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mismatched cabinets (in General Decorating) by AguaBella
mountain, will you notice? Will it bother you? Those are the important questions, IMHO. I agree, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help with backsplash- typhoon bordeaux granite (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by AguaBella
Great kitchen! Good idea for the backsplash, too - When you say "mosaic", I'm assuming you mean th......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting tile (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by AguaBella
Yes, you can paint it. You can easily google detailed instructions for that particular type of tile......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP ME PICK COLORS (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by AguaBella
That's terrific, Moni - I'm sure it will all work out. WRT your colors, I love the blues you select......

Discussion Topic  RE: Young girl and boy's rooms - suggest nice paint colours? (in Colors) by AguaBella
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

» Refine Search
» New Search