Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (985 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: March Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Deb51
Put them in the mail today. Happy Birthday to the March ladies....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by Deb51
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 September IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Deb51
I'm not sure how many but I think I have gotten from everyone on the list. At least I have a check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 September IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Deb51
Bluesnail, your fabric came this afternoon. I love the fabric you sent. Also one from DJillM. ......

Don't worry about it. A late birthday present is like have 2 birthdays with getting 2 years older. ......

Received another one with no board name or return address. However, it is postmarked Portsville, NY......

I'm not really sure when your fq came. We were in Florida for an extended period and it came when w......

I received a fq today. It has no board name or return address on it. However, it is postmarked Bal......

Another one came today. Thanks Aliquilt. Marj, your work is amazing. Looks so elegant. Deb...

Marj, Your fq came today. Have fun with your cross stitching! Deb...

One came today from cksvett. It has been added to the list above. Thanks, Deb...

Elle, I got your fq day before yesterday. It was in an envelope that said that it had been damaged......

I have added to the list above. Thank you very much, ladies. Deb...

I have received 2 already. Waiting for my birthday is so hard. Elainetoo MKQuilts Amiko shequilts......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Deb51
I received an Amazon.com gift card from my secret sister, tisme. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Deb51
Happy Birthday to all the April girls....

Happy March birthday to: iluv2quilttoo quiltsalot I wish both of you a wonderful birthday....

Happy Birthday, Gonesewin, sorry that I missed the day. Hope you had a great, quilty day....

Happy Birthday llcp48. Hope your day was fantastic....

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Tisme. Deb...

» Refine Search
» New Search