Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Couldn't wait to share...Before and after kitchen pics (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Chicago Stonepro
Great job! But, where's the crock pot?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite counter tops (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Chicago Stonepro
Wow. Thanks, Bob and mamaspoon. Well, Gutzy has two contractors under consideration. I don't know t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite counter tops (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Chicago Stonepro
The price difference between 2" and 3" or 4" splash is nothing. To me, it seems rather silly to thin......

One more thing, Gutzy, I agree, going to the slab warehouse to select your slabs isn't optional. Yo......

Hi Gutzy, The contractor is talking about the line where the wall plane and countertop plane meet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do YOU use to clean your granite? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Chicago Stonepro
You're welcome, Paws. The StoneTech product line has changed in recent years, and I'm not as impre......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do YOU use to clean your granite? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Chicago Stonepro
You're welcome I just ran across this stone polish issue yesterday, cleaning and sealing a kitchen ......

Your description of what's happened to your Kashmir White is consistent with my description of the e......

Sorry paws, I didn't see this earlier. DuPont bought them out a few years ago, and I'm not entirely......

sms, The label says it "cleans and shines". I suppose the shine part may mean it leaves a residue b......

Hi Jean, Annually. I use DryTreat only the first year, then Impregnator Pro for subsequent years....

Weiman has been around a long time, has some good products. I don't recommend anything with polish ......

I tend to use DryTreat Stainproof, and sometimes StoneTech Impregnator Pro....

Hi Jean, Stone porosity has nothing to do with its hardness. Those are two separate characteristics......

You're welcome. Glad it worked out....

Hi Josie, You're right, is shouldn't be that hard. Dish soap is never a good idea for granite. It ......

» Refine Search
» New Search