Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (985 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Do you block your quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I am contemplating doing one that I just finished. I am fortunate and just lucky that most quilts I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Always love this thread. Nice work everyone. Thank you for posting. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks and......

Discussion Topic  RE: beautiful blog with applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Gorgeous work!!!! Love that site and new to me. Course had to add it to my list... I see things tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: T&Ps and travel (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Glad you are there with her. Comfort and prayers for you both. Rondi...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
All beauties. I would like to say I will never attempt one... but I said years ago I would never do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I've never tackled one. I have an old one at home. My Grandmother made it with the dresses of my Mot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I've thought of this for about a year now. I agree with what all has been said. Do you think the dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Spoonflower.com (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I thought the same thing. Q, made the challenge fabric from them. I thought the print was vibrant an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I think this retreat sounds very nice. I admire all the work that is put into all this planning. Ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Done, except for the binding. Good feeling. Rondi...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I will be on time! Rondi...

How generous. Very productive challenger. Have my top done, now to finish the quilting. Love seein......

What is that? Interesting. Rondi...

Not as many of us as in years past but it looks like several have been very productive. Rondi...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● MDA Quilt Raffle ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I would love to make a donation! Rondi...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Wow. We just never know. I pray for continued improvement. Take care of yourself too Terry. Rondi...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
I sense the relief in your post, that is nice to hear. I know this has been a struggling time for yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
That's sad. I am sorry. Rondi...

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Thoughts with you and your daughter. Pray she is on way to recovery and pray for wisdom for those ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Wall Hanging Exchange (in Quilting & Needlework) by rondiquilts
Love that! Rondi...

» Refine Search
» New Search