Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (738 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help from a crocheter, reading a pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
R3: *Sc 1, 2 sc in next sc*, rep 6 times. (18 sts) You repeat what is between the "*". 1 Sc, 2 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
Forgot to mention that both the layer cake and charm square usually have 40 - 42 squares in the pack......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
A layer cake is 10" square. A charm pack is 5" square. You can cut up a layer cake to make charm s......

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
This is interesting. I am thinking of leaving two groups. One is a small group that meets and work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
Just got my magazine. Yipii! The magazine is so well done. Better than others on the stands. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker

Still waiting for mine. I am getting a little upset with the Post Office. Hoping for tomorrow. Qu......

I can't wait for this magazine. I loved all the tutorials. The only thing I found with them is tha......

Discussion Topic  How do you work on your projects? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
Just wondering. When you find a project that you want to work on, do you cut all your pieces for th......

Discussion Topic  Mondo Bag Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
KimStrut526: I am wondering what you meant when you said the instructions were vague for the Mondo B......

Discussion Topic  Quilting Quickly Magazine (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
I am going to be looking for the Quilting Quickly magazine in the stores. They don't seem to stock ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spring Catalog! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
mandylifeboats: I understand what you are saying about prices at Keepsake. I saw the catalog on lin......

Discussion Topic  Twister Wreath Wall Hanging (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
I have a pattern for a "Twisted Christmas" wall hanging, which is a wreath made with the twisting pi......

Discussion Topic  Pinning Frame (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
Found this on the internet. Now to try and make one. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever made a Jelly Roll Race Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
To EvelynB: I have a question on the chart: There are some blocks without the sizes (Twin, Queen, K......

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with all of you. Quiltmaker...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we talk sewing tables? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
I found a farm table and had my husband cut an opening for my machine. I should have had him leave ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Im so excited (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
thimble lady: I'm so glad that you are back with us. I don't know everyone and I don't post that m......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt mag subscription for guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltmaker
You have to check out "Block" by Missouri Star Quilt Co. You have to order online, but their subscr......

» Refine Search
» New Search