Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (300 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The skirt my niece made... (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Very cute and a great job!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Happy Birthday!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
I guess I haven't been on the board much, I just read this and am so sorry. My grandchildren are sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 7th Installment Winner Announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Probably wont make this one! Mi. At my daughters and forgot to bring my stitching with me and i had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
These are all great. I really need to get one done for my daughter - she's been out of high school ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Fat Quarter Baby Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Thank you Sandie and May for the info! Deb...

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Fat Quarter Baby Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
That's so cute. Were the instructions posted? I'd love to make some of these for my granddaughter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Bargello lovers here? (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
I love this! I think I'd like to do that but would have to see a pattern to see if I'm capable!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What items do you make for craft fairs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
These are all great ideas and I love them! I'm just curious though, how do you price things like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
I'm so glad your daughter is starting to get better. I'm still sending positive thoughts and prayer......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Finally finished the 2nd block....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Hmmm, I have one block done - do I get half credit???? lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: "I Believe In Snowmen" - Halfway - Lets Show Collage Photos - Please Take Part (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Here are mine up to now....

Discussion Topic  RE: Family Tree Ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
I think this is a great idea. My parents 65th is next June and I'd also like to do something like t......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have some exciting news! (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Beautiful! Congratulations! I'm going to be in MN in two weeks - wish I were going to be there nex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Penguins! (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Glad it worked native Texan. I sent you a pm....

Discussion Topic  Penguins! (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
Just a reminder for anyone that might want it (sorry if it's already been posted) - the Fat Cat Peng......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
I'm so sorry. My condolences and sympathies to Nicki and her family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
I'm so sorry for your loss, sending prayers for you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by darn75
What a wonderful picture. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family....

» Refine Search
» New Search