Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2476 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Kmouse thank you so much for the update. I have been thinking & pr@ying for Nickilee and family. I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
I am so sorry for your loss Peace Love and light along with thoughts of peace and prayer being sent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
I was unable to finish as well....but am so looking forward to the pics and voting....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Ladies this is what Nicki said a few days ago: posted Feb 17, 2014 12:55 AM Hide Post Hi Ladies,......

Nicki I am so sorry you are going through this it is not an easy path but you will be comforted in y......

Q I am so sorry about the baby...and now the bronchitis... Nicki I know with your care and love your......

I haven't received my package of goodies yet.... Sooooo no ideas yet.... Kmouse you are so talented ......

Hey Nicki any more spaces available? I need something pretty to work on.... My life has been super c......

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Sue my deepest sympathy in your loss. So glad you could be with him at the end...I know you will che......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Ladies I LOVE all of your wall hangings! Very nice work!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---the most horrible holiday ever (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Sending light and love and Pr@yers... I'm sorry doesn't seem to be enough to say... but I am sorry f......

Discussion Topic  RE: **2014 Combo Swap** SWAP ON HOLD FOR MORE SWAPPERS** (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
I have been thinking I need to do this but the trouble is my fabric stash is scattered.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Found a Featherweight at Goodwill (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
So happy for you! I love mine!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For those who remember LindaTX (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Thank you Judy for letting us know. Ts & Ps for Clayton and Carol at this difficult time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Happy Birthday...(belated)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
It is always sad to lose a loved one but father or mother is the worst... Hugs, warm thoughts and pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monochromatic CQ RR~share in our pictures of these blocks and stitches with us! (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Oh Ladies! These blocks are WONDERFUL!!! I am enjoying the pictures and of course am green with env......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
So fun to watch everyone's progress on this! I love the pictures beautiful work! I have the book an......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Ladies I so enjoy stopping in here to drool over all of y'alls wonderful work!!! Just FABULOUS! Cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvthosequilts
Nicki I SO 'heart' CQ...I have been itching to sew here in the middle of the woods in the middle of ......

» Refine Search
» New Search