Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Scary MugRug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
motqltr, I rec'd the scary mug rug! Thank you so much!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Scary MugRug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
I would like to do this one too...

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee & Tea mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
Califgal, I have now had my mug rug for some time and have used it almost every day! I am a diet c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee & Tea mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
I missed last months sign-up, so I better jump in on this one too! I am a diet coke drinker and do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
Mandylifeboats, I love the umbrella mug rug! How fitting for spring! It is really cute!...

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
My grandmother also was thrilled to receive her very first mug rugs ever!! She got one from rockinb......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
I apologize for not being prompt with messaging! elsie123 was on top of things for the beach mug ru......

I'll go for warmer weather, beaches, shells, and sunshine! Count me in!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Green with Envy mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
Here is the back of the olive mug rug from city/sandy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Green with Envy mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
Oh my city/sandie! You had to have talked to someone I know!! Green olives are one of my most favo......

I'll be in on this one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Mugrug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
KaylaQuilts, There is a free pattern floating out there called the "10-minute Table Runner". Your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Mugrug Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
From KaylaQuilts...Love it!...

Kayla, I got your mug rug! I love it! You are so good at hand stitching and the colors and shape i......

I would like to be in on this one! Shipping internationally would be just find with me too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cats/Dogs Murgug Pics - January (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
I. Am. In.!! I have absolutely loved being the recipient of all of the beautiful rugs, cushions, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coasters Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
SueB, I have not received my coasters yet. Have they been sent?...

SueB Hey...just wondering if you received my coasters! I have not rec'd anything in the mail from ......

SueB, Your coasters are on the way!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Potholders Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by jbeanier
NLK, I did get my potholders yesterday afternoon!! They are adorable, thank you so much! They are ......

» Refine Search
» New Search