Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I too remember and so appreciate your update. What a wonderful circle of giving and loving you compl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Woo!Hoo! Can't wait, enjoyed the Pa retreat so much, learned so much and met so many nice folks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star QC tutorials/magazine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I love the magazine, "book". The resources in the back list the tutorials related to each featured q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Celtic Knot Quilt Pattern - Must See (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Congrats! I already bought and downloaded the pattern from Craftsy! It is clear and easy to understa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
It was so good to meet you and enjoy your spirit in Pa!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Sisters; So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending healing energy your way. You are in my thoughts and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: News story about Missouri Star Quilt Company helping revitalize the community (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I love her videos and everything about the company. Jenny makes you feel right at home as soon as sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Tile Quilt Class Photos (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
The pictures of the class brought back fond memories of your teaching and the ladies I shared the cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: A final word about COF (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Thanks for everything Lori! I mailed my postcard today!...

Discussion Topic  RE: COF 2013 Harrisburg pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
What a great memory jogger! Thanks so much for taking and posting...

Discussion Topic  RE: My tile class project (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Looks beautiful Mountain Laurel! Haven't gotten to mine yet but there's a long weekend coming up!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ?Let's Talk Machines Please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I am a Babylock gal! I have a Symphony which I love- it doesn't do embroidery but they have severa......

Discussion Topic  RE: SEMINOLE PIECING (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I got the book last year and it is on my list of things to tackle when I semi-retire June 30. I love......

Discussion Topic  Florida Quilt Shops (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Just returned from a 2 week vacation and wanted to share what I enjoyed. First I went to a Quilt Sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Early Bird Dinner - meet in lobby at 5:00 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I would love the Portabella sandwich $25. thanks for organizing this....

Discussion Topic  RE: OFFICIAL COF 2013 Retreat thread - 1 in - 1 out... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Please add me to the wait list for the retreat, thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: missouri star quilter publishing own magazine.. yay!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I subscribed and can't wait for the first issue to arrive!! What a wonderful success story for the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt Diva (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Love her! So bright and cheery!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Amiko is in the spotlight - pic (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Amiko: Love the fabric and glad to see you are using your new ruffler!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My new machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Lucky, lucky you!...

» Refine Search
» New Search