Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Woo!Hoo! Can't wait, enjoyed the Pa retreat so much, learned so much and met so many nice folks!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Sisters; So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending healing energy your way. You are in my thoughts and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: News story about Missouri Star Quilt Company helping revitalize the community (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I love her videos and everything about the company. Jenny makes you feel right at home as soon as sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I too remember and so appreciate your update. What a wonderful circle of giving and loving you compl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star QC tutorials/magazine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I love the magazine, "book". The resources in the back list the tutorials related to each featured q......

Discussion Topic  RE: missouri star quilter publishing own magazine.. yay!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I subscribed and can't wait for the first issue to arrive!! What a wonderful success story for the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt Diva (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Love her! So bright and cheery!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Amiko is in the spotlight - pic (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Amiko: Love the fabric and glad to see you are using your new ruffler!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My new machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Lucky, lucky you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bright October quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I agree put a pumpkin on it and enjoy! Love the clever border....

Discussion Topic  RE: Chautauqua, NY Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Amiko and I missed this year but went the previous three years. Nice weekend stay in the old hotel o......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first time teaching a class (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Wonderful patterns- the class did well- you should keep teaching!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Celtic Knot Quilt Pattern - Must See (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Congrats! I already bought and downloaded the pattern from Craftsy! It is clear and easy to understa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mom's embroidered quilt tops (Pic of Mom added) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
What a treat to still have "mom" around and to be able to share in such a beautiful creative endeavo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
It was so good to meet you and enjoy your spirit in Pa!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: COF - Gifts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
I too enjoyed the generosity of fellow COFers. The creativity of the gifts was amazing, the sharing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Tile Quilt Class Photos (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
The pictures of the class brought back fond memories of your teaching and the ladies I shared the cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: A final word about COF (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Thanks for everything Lori! I mailed my postcard today!...

Discussion Topic  RE: COF 2013 Harrisburg pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
What a great memory jogger! Thanks so much for taking and posting...

Discussion Topic  RE: My tile class project (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hot Potter Momma
Looks beautiful Mountain Laurel! Haven't gotten to mine yet but there's a long weekend coming up!...

» Refine Search
» New Search