Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Holiday Shows??? (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
I've seen a couple of the celebrity home holiday makeovers. Any others coming?? Maybe a decorated t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: The High Low Project (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
In regards to the comments about the Target "advertising", some other shows were "advertising" for H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not my favorite! (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
Not only did they not fix it, they made Love it or List it Too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehab Addict - Case House (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
From reading the above posts, I guess I need to pay better attention. The impression I have gotten ......

Poll  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
Fell in love today with some of the renos on todays show of the single girl. Loved the bead board c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
I don't mind watching this show. However to listen to it while doing something else is very annoyin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
I fantasized this morning about an episode where Hilary had no major problems and the homeowners wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
Some of the problems Hillary finds, would bite the homeowners eventually when they go to sell or dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
Regardless of what the wish list is of the homeower, Hilary always attempts the basement and the kit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
I missed the end. Did they "love it"? or "list it"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Unsellables is back! (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
Gotta luv the programing schedules. Probably 9am - 11am(central time) and then noon to maybe 5 is r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Design Star- New Season (in HGTV Design Star) by JanetB216
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doodles64: Ok, I just had my post snatched out of my hands into the neve......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 2 - Maybe it will become more interesting (in HGTV Design Star) by JanetB216
I agree with messengerA, Boris should have been voted off tonite. Jessie did not go far enough, but......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: 6/9 - High-Low - Rustic Dining Room (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216

Discussion Topic  RE: NOT Love It or List It (in Favorite Shows) by JanetB216
I am in agreement with the other posters about the attitudes on the show. I always think "their mot......

» Refine Search
» New Search