Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (421 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  The couple with the library (in Divine Design) by rebotco
Just watched "Candice Tells All" on which she redid a library in a townhouse. The clients - Alice &......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Divine Design

Discussion Topic  The couple with the library (in Divine Design) by rebotco
Just watched "Candice Tells All" on which she redid a library in a townhouse. The clients - Alice &......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Divine Design

Discussion Topic  RE: "Bland and boring"? How about "understated and elegant"? (in HGTV Design Star) by rebotco
I'm not so sure Jeribai's backsplash was grouted. Was it? He seemed to place the final tile and was ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 3-- Send them all home & start over (spoilers) (in HGTV Design Star) by rebotco
They're so obviously biased toward Brooks - if the first room they saw (was it Boris & Abby's or Ann......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancellation long overdue (in Color Splash: Miami) by rebotco
I didn't know the show was cancelled but I've been glad to see David on other HGTV shows as well as ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Color Splash: Miami

Discussion Topic  RE: Monumental color mistake (in General Decorating) by rebotco
I think the red and green colors you've used are terrific and go well together and in the space. I t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: When painting a half bath..... (in General Decorating) by rebotco
Consider a small-scale chandelier in the powder room. It will add interest to the shaft-like proport......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re post: How to decorate this long wall (in General Decorating) by rebotco
You've got so much space to work with in this room. Unfortunately, the bones of the space are screwy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 5 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by rebotco
Evidently Anne can do no wrong (according to the judges), but that red color sure looked hellacious ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 4 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by rebotco
What is keeping Boris in this competition? Once in a while he selects a design element the judges li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode One - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by rebotco
I was intrigued by the pre-show designs they showed by Brooks and I was looking forward to seeing ou......

» Refine Search
» New Search