Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by christyinco
So, I've decided that one of the best things you can do when you are frustrated with a space is to l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by christyinco
LOL! I love the jackalope! We actually have mounts - deer and antelope, but not in the house. They ......

This area is really just a pass through area. I don't want it cluttered up since it's the main walkw......

This picture too. Chairs are covered with a fabric I used on my pillows on the sectional!...

Yes, I think that's why I was considering the two chairs with a table. The one chair looks lonely! I......

Saw this on Craigslist - only $150 - and was 81" long x 36" tall - would work on that bookcase wall......

View 6...

View 5...

View 4...

View 3...

View 2...

LATEST UPDATE.... I received the console table that I ordered. I looks much better in the room - ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Thread - UPDATED Desk Area (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Yes - you are right. Someone told me once that I needed to keep my decor and furnishing large scale.......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Thread - UPDATED Desk Area (in General Decorating) by christyinco
View 3...

View 2 - sorry the pics are dark...

Okay - here are some pics of the desk in a different area. The lamp on the desk is too tall, I think......

I'll try it that way, May. Post pics in a bit...

What are your thoughts on putting a picture on either side of the bookcases? Just wondering how I ca......

Knew I'd get good info! I took the red basket of the top of the bookcase - they are the same. I will......

View 3...

» Refine Search
» New Search