Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (152 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  New Thread - UPDATED Desk Area (in General Decorating) by christyinco
So, I'm not completely sold on the bookcases on the wall, but thought I'd go ahead and start decorat......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Whenever I take pictures of this area they always look so sparse, but in reality it fills up the spa......

Discussion Topic  Can someone tell me the difference between these two colors? (in Colors) by christyinco
I'm speaking here of the undertones. I just can't see it. They are Sherwin Williams Paints - 7531 Ca......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  Which lamps look better together? (in General Decorating) by christyinco
We just purchased this floor lamp and I have 3 table lamp options to choose from. Which looks best t......

Poll  Choose the best pillow option! (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I'm sewing some pillows for our sectional and can't decide if I want to sew both sides the same patt......

Discussion Topic  Need help with this wall! (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I'd like to do a grouping of pictures (my husband and me) on this wall. I'm not sure what would look......

Discussion Topic  Which looks better? .... changes made! (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I'm trying to decorate my sofa table. Which option do you like better - 1 or 2? Or, neither... what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help thinking this through.... (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Bella. Wow - thank you for all the work you've done. I do really like the ones you chosen. I go to J......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help thinking this through.... (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Yes, I do sew. That's a good idea on the stripes....

Yes it is! I'm moving the current bedding, etc. up to my daughters old room where it will look great......

Discussion Topic  Need help thinking this through.... (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I'm trying to pull together a bedroom and before I start, want to have an idea of the fabrics/beddin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dining room chairs**UPDATE they arrived :) (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Just want to say I love your space!...

Discussion Topic  Here I go again! Need suggestions on pulling bedroom together. (in General Decorating) by christyinco
This is the guest room... again. The blue was not working for me (if you happened to follow my older......

Discussion Topic  What's wrong with this grouping? (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I'm trying to figure out how to pull this grouping together and something is "off". The print stays,......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE: On room painted (in General Decorating) by christyinco
It is only on one wall. I'm just worried it would make the room feel really dark if I painted it all......

Discussion Topic  UPDATE: On room painted (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I originally posted about window treatments for this room prior to painting. It's painted. I've deci......

Discussion Topic  Is there any way to incorporate this mirror within a grouping? (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I have a wall I want to add pictures to of family, but would love to work around this mirror, if pos......

Discussion Topic  Thoughts on color palette! (in Colors) by christyinco
I've chosen some colors I really love for the house. Pulled them from the fireplace (except the blue......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  So, how high to hang cornice boards? (in General Decorating) by christyinco
I've decided cornice boards would be best in this room. Not sure how high to hang them. I'm going to......

Discussion Topic  Update - working on bedroom. Now need a poll! (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Would you go with drapery or roman shades?...

» Refine Search
» New Search