Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1214 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Clubs in Homes (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Leafly, if you're going to read Patricia Cornwell, make sure to start at the beginning. Same with J......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Clubs in Homes (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Leafly, I LOVE the Jefferson Bass books....

Discussion Topic  RE: crochet socks (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Check over at the Lion Brand site. I get their weekly email and seem to remember seeing a sock patt......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Newborn Zebra afghan and hat finished---yahoo (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Oh so sweet! Love it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-5-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Theresa, that is beautiful!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Weight Loss - Help and Support Needed - very long (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Nettiejay, thanks, but the remaining half of the thyroid is doing its job. My doc does labs every 2......

Discussion Topic  Weight Loss - Help and Support Needed - very long (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
I haven't posted on here in quite awhile, but I do check in on you often to see what's going on. In......

Discussion Topic  RE: suggestions for a new set of pots and pans (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Love, love, love my Kitchen Aid cookware. Not sure of the cost now, but when we bought it it was ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about adding a buttone hole (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Karen in NE Mississippi
I know exactly what you are talking about and do not understand why the makers of pet clothes do not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where's Kirk? Edited: I Saw Him Yesterday! (in Pets) by Karen in NE Mississippi
KYIS you are just like my sister (lives 2 hours away). Every time we talk on the phone she wants to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Diabetes (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Just keep the carbs low. Take a nutrition class for diabetics - they are usually free at your local......

Discussion Topic  RE: They're Coming, They're Coming! (in Food & Entertaining) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Sounds like you've got a good plan that leaves plenty of time to enjoy your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have college fabrics you would share? My friend has enough now! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Karen in NE Mississippi
Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Mississippi State....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

» Refine Search
» New Search