Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Love It or List It : Rita and Steven (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
I'm Watching Love It or List It with this couple Rita and Steven: The best word to describe them is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it, too. (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it, too. (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
I didn't read all of the post, but is this version of the show take place in Canada or is it in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
All reality shows are fake. Seriously. So keep that in mind. I hope they keep airing this show. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
I'm watching this show for the first time. I have seen previews for the show, but never had the oppo......

Discussion Topic  I Know I'm Late... (in Selling New York) by Geezemarie
I just realized that Selling New York and LA are shown in the AM on Thursdays! I now they are re-run......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Selling New York

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Geezemarie
Selling half milion dollar coaches to discerning customers is like selling half million dollar homes......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Geezemarie
I am the orginal poster. Please clarify. Did you realize that I am the OP?...

Hello, I apologize for the late response but I have been busy helping a friend prepare for her daug......

Discussion Topic  Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Geezemarie
I am planning on relocating to a new state in the next couple of years. Being in a new area (Houston......

Discussion Topic  Buying and Selling: Crystal/Krystal and Scott (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
Watching an episode with a couple named Scott and Crystal and I have a question: Is something wron......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
I have seen this show and they (Tarek and his crew) do a good job. However I do let out a sigh bec......

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by Geezemarie
LOL, First of all when doing a reno, one never knows what issues can arise. Some of these people do......

» Refine Search
» New Search