Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1013 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
He's the oldest child (of 2) who was treated as the young prince. I get the vibe that his sis was tr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
sms, he's selective who he says it to! When I went out when Amary was born we all already knew that ......

Interesting responses! Cocok, he glues himself to our computer when he's visiting, except the most r......

Discussion Topic  Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
My son in law Ben is from Nebraska. He tells me that it is a midwest custom for guests to "pay for" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
axe for ask makes me crazy! iced tea is iced tea, sweet tea is sweetened iced tea. My DSIL from Ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
Here in Jersey we go down the shore, never to the shore or to the beach. Doesn't matter whether you'......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 4-17-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on! We'll cheer......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 4-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you've finished, what ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Evelyn, you made me laugh- you need the bowls and spoons from under your DD's bed! I spring cleaned......

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Seeing Stars, some people are easily offended and/or have no sense of humor. I got a good morning ch......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 4-10-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on- we'll cheer......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on- we'll......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
I like to cook, when I have the time and the inclination. And I clean up after myself when I cook. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Holly in South Jersey
Saturday I made a new crockpot recipe. Ground beef, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, salsa and fresh s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: prayers needed (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
Marlena, my best friend passed from br*ast cancer two years ago, and she had hospice the last almost......

Discussion Topic  RE: prayers needed (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
Hospice nurses are angels. I'm so sorry for your situation. Holly...

Discussion Topic  RE: dinner calendar (in Food & Entertaining) by Holly in South Jersey
I enjoy cooking, when I have the time and inclination. Work interferes with both, LOL....

Discussion Topic  dinner calendar (in Food & Entertaining) by Holly in South Jersey
Does anyone keep one? Yesterday I printed out some blank calendar sheets, and I want to keep track o......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 4-3-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you finished- we'll cheer yo......

Discussion Topic  sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you finished, what you're working on- we'll cheer yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search