Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1007 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 7-24-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on. I just g......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone doing the row by row experience? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Jen, what a shame! We went to 5 shops today in the Beaverton area. The license plates are about $5 ......

Discussion Topic  Anyone doing the row by row experience? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
I'm visiting my DD in Wa and just got my first one! They had a kit made up to go with the pattern, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fires in Washington state (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
We flew over them when I came to Wa last week, in desolate areas. So huge we could see the smoke. S......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on! Greetings from Mill Creek, Wa! W......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on and we'll cheer you on! Gre......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
So good to hear it!...

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 7-10-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! I'm stil......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 7-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on- we'll cheer......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 7-3-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! Posting ......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 7-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! Po......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 6-26-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on, and we'll c......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 6-26-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you finished, and we'll chee......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you have a cleaning service... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Holly in South Jersey
My nieces cleans for several people. I have her come once every other week. She charges me $70, and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Afghan is done.!!!!! (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
Wow! I didn't realize there would be a pattern to it when I saw the piles of squares. It's amazing! ......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet & Tell 6-19-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on. I have h......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 6-19-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you've finished- we'll......

Discussion Topic  Knit/crochet and tell 6-12-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread! Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! And if it......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 6-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
This is our weekly sharing thread.Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! I enjoy e......

» Refine Search
» New Search