Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1147 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Turk's cap lily seeds (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
LOL, this is what I ran into earlier in the spring when I was seed searching. Cheap seeds but expen......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: wasp id (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Kimm is close...it's kin to the yellow jacket, but it's actually a bald faced hornet. Usually non-a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pops of Color (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Your garden looks like a magazine garden..how do you do it? Loved all of it...but that sweet summer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I or shouldn't I..... (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Yes, go ahead. I always cut mine back after bloom time...usually it will leaf out and just be a pre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Georgia Candy Roaster Squash - Updated with Pic! (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
so interesting...never heard of this variety of squash before. I'm anxious to see a full fruit...

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with your garden photos? (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
what a neat idea Bana. So this is how you made my g-grandmother card. You're so smart!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing.... (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Yippee, and yay for grandson. I'm so excited to see more. I like the red hot poker and I envy you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lilly (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
you did pretty good anyway. I've tried to capture them with the camera as well. So far nothing. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Watermelon help (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I think the weather has been more of an issue for you than anything. Watermelons, like tomatoes, co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clay pots and cold weather (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Ditto the above. Here's what I do...if leaving pots outdoors for the winter, I turn them over onto ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ve ? (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I agree with Jan.........mine has had only one bloom so far. They are late bloomers. Also, been mea......

Discussion Topic  RE: plant id please (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I agree, Liatrus. The yellow looks like heliosis (sp), a small sunflower....

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping vines from attaching to fence - Ideas?? (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I'm sorry, I don't know of anything that will keep a vine from doing it's thing, which is sending ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunset, Clouds & Mist (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
thanks y'all...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunset, Clouds & Mist (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
We'd been so hot...the fog/mist was rising across the woodland and the pasture....

Storm was moving eastward....this is the sun reflection on the departing storm...

Discussion Topic  RE: squash (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Car - try it the southern style like Karen suggested. Slice it in rounds, dip in a flour/cornmeal m......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT to hot to garden (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I love the first one.........so cute. You are a good knitter!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Come with me (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Here, have a popsickle....actually it's a fudgesickle, my favorite! What a lovely neighborhood you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: blue larkspur. (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
beautiful...I love larkspur. At least you didn't toss some of yours like I did. Remember, they got......

» Refine Search
» New Search