Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1051 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT...News (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Thank you everyone....momma is improving daily...it's all the love and prayers I'm sure. We have ha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: OT...News (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Thank you all - for the first time since the stroke, I have a breather. House is quiet, phone is no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Fencerow Bloomers (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
thank y'all. Wavie, I chose all the seeds because they can take heat and drought, although without ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Fencerow Bloomers (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Thanks y'all. Actually, my DIL Cindy and I planted those plants from bought seeds this year. We pl......

Thanks ya'll...it will be a rustic wedding, in front of the barn - pews will be placed where Willie......

and my trusty garden companion who came to help me water....

Butterfly on Mexican Sunflower...

and another...

Discussion Topic  Some Fencerow Bloomers (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Snapped these the other day...the wedding is 22 days away. These are the flowers along the fence th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Country Sights (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Loved these photo's..and esp. the cart...and that first sprawling bed. Your MG's are gorgeous, so h......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~Garden~~ (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
so pretty...loved all of it. Yep, I'd like a full garden shot if you can get one. Moon shot is gor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sugar Crazy!!! (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I have some of them too.......they drive me crazy. There are little mounds of sawdust under the low......

you need the bees for pollination. Did these bees just suddenly show up?...

wow, that's a lot of bees. Yep, I think you have a nearby hive. Lucky you to have the bees....but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Arrives (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
very pretty Muddy. I bought some of that spray to keep the groundhogs away from the wedding sunflow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little OT - Chihuly in the Garden (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Beautiful glass work......but gosh, those prices! I don't know how he gets all those beautiful shap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hellllooooooooooooooooo Chickybooboo! (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Hey, welcome back. I'm glad that you enjoyed working in your garden center...and your new area. So......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey muddy!!!! (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Ah come on - no cake? You aren't old yet girlie. Just wait until you hit that 70 mark then you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love these Runner Beans (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Muddy, you must be a totally awesome gardener. Love the view out of your back door......and I like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HBVine (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Karen, that's how mine did last year. This year they are hanging off the roof...but not in full blo......

» Refine Search
» New Search