Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (667 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
City/Sandie yours went in the mail today. I'm still watching the mail for mine....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
sign me up please...

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee & Tea mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
back to the top and sign me up I don't like coffee but I am in love with Tea hot or cold....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
I thought I posted that I received mine today and all I can say is WOW we are going to have some fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
Sent mine guess...

It's on its way to you. I emailed you the tracking number. Should be at your house by 12 pm....

Discussion Topic  RE: April Birthday FQ Swap2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
April is on the way....

Discussion Topic  RE: April Birthday FQ Swap2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
To the top...

Discussion Topic  April Birthday FQ Swap2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
We have one birthday this month. Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 20th DJillM, Soft florals, or Multi color......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
headielamar I did it is so sweet. Did you receive yours? The pattern I used is for two. My daughter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
The dates March 4-7 are Wed-Sat. but I'm ok with it and will be there with bells on! Do we have a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
To the top...

Discussion Topic  RE: March Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
Ladies who have you not received a FQ from?...

oh I'm so sorry ladies I just mailed yours out. And you don't have to wait to open them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Green with Envy mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
I love the phone too and I'm old enough to remember how to use it. LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Green with Envy mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
here is mine...

RockinBobbin sorry my mailing is so late. but yours is in the mail...

Discussion Topic  SORRY I'm late (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
I am Very Sorry to my fellow swappers. I am late getting your things done and in the mail. I am take......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
here it is it worked I love my new computer the picture is sideways the yellow pines are the top at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
got mine in and all I can say is WOW I love it you are doing a great job SS...

» Refine Search
» New Search